The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Ω Omega Discussion Forum

Old 31 December 2022, 02:08 AM   #1
MrMikee
"TRF" Member

Omega Aqua Tetra - terracotta

Hi All,

I tried searching the forum before posting but couldn’t see any posts. Is the Aqua Terra Terracotta a difficult watch to pick up? I was considering my next watch and when searching online I saw no stock or a request to register interest. I was shocked..

Im going to chat to my AD about it but thought I’d ask the forum first.
MrMikee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 31 December 2022, 02:18 AM   #2
-dustin
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Been a minute since I’ve revisited, but I don’t believe they’ve actually arrived at ADs yet.
-dustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 December 2022, 02:25 AM   #3
texasmade
"TRF" Member

Watch: AP RO 15400, FOIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by -dustin View Post
Been a minute since I’ve revisited, but I don’t believe they’ve actually arrived at ADs yet.
Correct. I spoke to the Houston OB about them back in October or November and they said tentatively March 2023. I believe someone else posted either on TRF or Omegaforums asked their boutique this month and was told summer 2023.
texasmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 December 2022, 03:07 AM   #4
Nodzex
"TRF" Member

Maybe even later, like Junish but even when it arrives it will be the hardest to get out of all other colors.
Good luck!
Nodzex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 December 2022, 05:14 AM   #5
Etschell
"TRF" Member

Watch: platinum sub
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMikee View Post
Hi All,

I tried searching the forum before posting but couldn’t see any posts. Is the Aqua Terra Terracotta a difficult watch to pick up? I was considering my next watch and when searching online I saw no stock or a request to register interest. I was shocked..

Im going to chat to my AD about it but thought I’d ask the forum first.
it's delayed until summer 2023. i've wanted one for 9 months. it was the only luxury watch i was planning on buying in 2022. that said i've cooled and am no longer seeking it.

i was first told fall 2022. then it was december 2022. then march 2023 and lastly summer 2023. the claim is the bracelet is giving them problems in production.

i dont believe this for one second. every other omega days model is out. every, single, one. brand new models not just refreshes. this is only a refresh. its basically the same watch except the dial and bracelet. the main reason i wanted this watch was the bracelet (and dial). also fits like a glove.

i believe the watch will never be released and omega are waiting to quietly bury it after omega days 2023. why you ask? the bracelet infringes on the rolex president and rolex put them on notice.

this actually happened to rolex this last year with a tudor model. one of the s&g models had a motif dial that LVMH threatened them over and it was thus never released. it was the best dial of the new s&g models (yellow).

in fact the website online support refuses to answer any questions about the model anymore. when i asked prior they answered questions.

tifwiw. that said you can fully expect if it comes out in summer 2023 it will price increased to 7k from 6k.

25 or 6 to 4.
Etschell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 December 2022, 06:10 AM   #6
Rickkk
"TRF" Member

I've been offered two colours. Can't remember which ones. If you need help, get in touch. My SA is a legend!

Edit: You mean the OP41 like ones right?
Rickkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 December 2022, 07:48 AM   #7
texasmade
"TRF" Member

Watch: AP RO 15400, FOIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickkk View Post
I've been offered two colours. Can't remember which ones. If you need help, get in touch. My SA is a legend!

Yes he means the new color ones in 38mm that were introduced in March.
texasmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 December 2022, 09:39 AM   #8
Mass_Attack
"TRF" Member

I was told June 2023.
Mass_Attack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 December 2022, 10:09 PM   #9
MrMikee
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etschell View Post
it's delayed until summer 2023. i've wanted one for 9 months. it was the only luxury watch i was planning on buying in 2022. that said i've cooled and am no longer seeking it.

i was first told fall 2022. then it was december 2022. then march 2023 and lastly summer 2023. the claim is the bracelet is giving them problems in production.
Ah! This makes sense.. hopefully they release the watch. It’s stunning. I never bother trying to get a watch when it’s released. The other week, I thought let’s look into these and now this make perfect sense.

I get what you mean mean about the bracelet, hopefully Rolex doesn’t press on this. It adds to the appeal here!
Old 31 December 2022, 10:11 PM   #10
MrMikee
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickkk View Post

Thanks Rick, I mean the new Omega’s ‘released’ ~March this year. Based on the responses from others they’re not available with AD’s.
Old 3 January 2023, 06:06 AM   #11
Etschell
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMikee View Post
Ah! This makes sense.. hopefully they release the watch. It’s stunning. I never bother trying to get a watch when it’s released. The other week, I thought let’s look into these and now this make perfect sense.

I get what you mean mean about the bracelet, hopefully Rolex doesn’t press on this. It adds to the appeal here!
2nd part is just frustrated speculation. I'm sure this will be released at some point.

25 or 6 to 4.
Old 10 January 2023, 11:38 AM   #12
seriously_watch_this
"TRF" Member

Watch: Today a Yachtmstr
Quote:

…this actually happened to rolex this last year with a tudor model. one of the s&g models had a motif dial that LVMH threatened them over and it was thus never released. it was the best dial of the new s&g models (yellow).
Not to hijack the thread but…You’re literally the first person I’ve found that had any explanation about this. I absolutely LOVED that dial design!! It was incredible… and then <POOF!> Gone with ZERO explanation or acknowledgment! I was waiting for months for that to come out…and nothing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
seriously_watch_this is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 January 2023, 12:01 PM   #13
Etschell
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seriously_watch_this View Post
Not to hijack the thread but…You’re literally the first person I’ve found that had any explanation about this. I absolutely LOVED that dial design!! It was incredible… and then <POOF!> Gone with ZERO explanation or acknowledgment! I was waiting for months for that to come out…and nothing.

https://www.zenith-watches.com/en_us...0-3620-02-i001

little stars.

25 or 6 to 4.
Old 12 January 2023, 09:33 AM   #14
seriously_watch_this
"TRF" Member

Watch: Today a Yachtmstr
Quote:

That’s pretty cool…I have the blue dial version. Really like it.

seriously_watch_this is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 January 2023, 11:40 PM   #15
MrMikee
"TRF" Member

I went into an Omega boutique and they were happy to add my name to the waitlist. They said they'd do a bit of digging for me. The SA wasn't sure himself, but said there was little demand for the pieces. After hearing this, I didn't see much point adding myself to the list. I'm not a customer there..

I also asked my SA at Watches of Switzerland. I have good spend level with them. Hopefully have an update for you all.