The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Watches (Non-Rolex) Forum

Old 28 February 2021, 01:36 AM   #61
Watchflair
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: 116500 116518LN
I really need to try one of these one - seems very compelling - finishing - ultra thin movement with a micro rotor - gotta love a good micro rotor! The price point is very very appealing especially with all the craziness in the watch market right now.

The only real question I have is how it's going to sit on my wrist with it's unique case and bracelet shape.
Old 28 February 2021, 01:54 AM   #62
Yellowfury
"TRF" Member

Watch: 124060
Having held the steel, ceramic, and titanium in the hand (bvlgari boutique at my mall) I must say my preference is for the titanium. The lightness of the watch matches its thin profile. I found that I liked the steel the least due to its weight, and I’m usually not one to complain about the weight of watches. The steel is definitely attractive due to the price and dial color options, but if I had to pick one it would be the titanium in a heartbeat. The price for a good condition used one is decent as well so I would have no trouble picking one up secondhand.
Old 28 February 2021, 05:21 AM   #63
Talbel
"TRF" Member

Hi all. This might be a stupid question, but I can’t seem to find an answer online and we no longer have a Bulgari Boutique in Dallas. Does anyone know if the leather straps from the original version will fit the new 100M version?
Talbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 February 2021, 07:00 AM   #64
dchang81
2024 Pledge Member

wrist roll shot looks great, didn't realize they started making some 100m WR.
dchang81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 February 2021, 09:34 AM   #65
enjoythemusic
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talbel View Post
Hi all. This might be a stupid question, but I can’t seem to find an answer online and we no longer have a Bulgari Boutique in Dallas. Does anyone know if the leather straps from the original version will fit the new 100M version?
Which specific model, got link?
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'Wow! What a Ride!'” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Sent from my Etch A Sketch using String Theory.
enjoythemusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 February 2021, 09:40 AM   #66
enjoythemusic
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchang81 View Post
wrist roll shot looks great, didn't realize they started making some 100m WR.
Yup, it was a BIG factor as i enjoy water sports. Have to admit, am kinda surprised it's been handling all the things I've done with it as she is sooo thin. But here she is, another day of two hours in the water, plus shower, and she's keeping great accuracy at +2 / day.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'Wow! What a Ride!'” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Old 28 February 2021, 05:29 PM   #67
joshsx22
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic View Post
Yup, it was a BIG factor as i enjoy water sports. Have to admit, am kinda surprised it's been handling all the things I've done with it as she is sooo thin. But here she is, another day of two hours in the water, plus shower, and she's keeping great accuracy at +2 / day.
I got banned by my AD & wife from swimming with mine after knowing I swam with the RO 50m wr.
joshsx22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 February 2021, 08:06 PM   #68
Exiztence
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic View Post
Mine seems to run about +1-2/24h on full wind and as it winds down it goes to minus values, overall if I rotate it with other watches and it never gets too low I averaging +0.4/24 over couple of weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talbel View Post
The straps work, I think I wrote in some other thread that I wrote to customer service and been told there is black shiny/matte alligator for 380eur and also assortment of calf straps in different colours.
Exiztence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 February 2021, 11:41 PM   #69
enjoythemusic
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshsx22 View Post
I got banned by my AD & wife from swimming with mine after knowing I swam with the RO 50m wr.
Seems crazy, but ummm ok. Name and shame, which dealer was this? 50m is good, yet 100m with screw-down crown does add watersport durability.

Old 1 March 2021, 01:05 AM   #70
Talbel
"TRF" Member

The straps work, I think I wrote in some other thread that I wrote to customer service and been told there is black shiny/matte alligator for 380eur and also assortment of calf straps in different colours.[/QUOTE]

Great. Thanks for the information!
Talbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2021, 12:33 PM   #71
mrenvy
"TRF" Member

A real game changer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mrenvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2021, 10:00 PM   #72
enjoythemusic
2024 Pledge Member

^^^^ nice trilogy! Mazol tov and congrats! The Bvlgari looks the part and is so very modern next to the other two older designs.

Old 31 May 2021, 03:19 AM   #73
JCC296
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrenvy View Post
A real game changer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice!
JCC296 is online now   Reply With Quote