The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 18 May 2017, 09:05 PM   #1
goyo
"TRF" Member

FS Tutima 513 PVD / DLC Like New Quartz Diver case as Sinn 815 Precista PRS-17

Why?
A promise made, moving almost all collection.

What is for sale here?
Back for sale due to a trade that did not work. Not my fault or this lady’s fault, but the trade I received. Fortunately the person I did the trade with is an elegant and awesome gentleman, so all is good and in excellent terms.
This beautiful example of pure German quality. At 39mm diameter, 20mm lug to lug, and screw-in case bars (see macros please) this one is all original and in like NEW condition ! Please take a look at the pictures ! Not sure or how to date it, but probably from the 90’s. These are very interesting as all three companies, Sinn (815), Precista (PRS 17), and Tutima (513) made their own midsized diver from the same case design. Precista was the only one to be an official British DoD issued model, while Tutima and Sinn were sold as civilian models only.

Condition
I will consider this one in excellent LIKE NEW vintage shape, no bad marks at all. She is in working order but service history is unknown. This is a diver, however I am not a watchmaker and I do not have the tools to check for water resistance, so WR is not guaranteed. I am not sure if this is called PVD or DLC, but the black is beautiful and all over the watch, except for the case back, as seen in the pictures. Keeping excellent time for a quartz piece. Watch is offered as head only, none of the straps are included in the sale. A very conservative TZ 96% for a vintage piece.

Price
$558.

Trades
No trades please.

Payment and shipping
Price is ONLY for Wire Transfer or Money Order, Bank of America or Chase Quickpay are preferred, and shipped to CONUS and/or to our Canadian brothers ONLY via USPS Priority Mail FULLY INSURED for the sale value. Paypal could be OK, but we need to discuss further and you must be an established forum member in time, posts, and feedback (sorry, but never again burned because of Paypal). International transactions are always welcomed but YOU will have to pay extra shipping fees and you have to be a recognized and established forum member both in time, posts, and feedback. I will ship the watch next day at lunch time after the payment is clear.

References
Click here for feedback. Buy with confidence. I am a long stating member of this community and other important watch forums. Have numerous references here and in other WIS forums for all kind of watches, high end and low end.

Thank you very much for reading this sale ad, and thank you TRF for the space !

goyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 May 2017, 11:19 PM   #2
goyo
"TRF" Member

Bump.
Old 23 May 2017, 12:36 AM   #3
goyo
"TRF" Member

Let's find her a new lovely and caring home !!
Old 25 May 2017, 06:19 AM   #4
goyo
"TRF" Member

Bump.