The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Ω Omega Discussion Forum

Old 16 September 2020, 07:40 AM   #31
mikeps2006
"TRF" Member

Been eyeing this piece as my new daily. Might pull the trigger soon on my first omega.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mikeps2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 September 2020, 09:03 AM   #32
samson66
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: my money leaving!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleArmsHBAR View Post
I was mostly interested in white, but I saw the silver, black, and blue in window displays And they looked amazing in the sun. I really like the black a lot and the blue is pretty amazing too. I never thought I’d be so happy with a non-Rolex, but now I’m an Omega fan!
I'm the same way. Love the blue and black but the white is really the one drawing me in, particularly on the strap. I didn't discover Omega until well after getting into Rolex. Now I spend more time looking at Omega since they make incredible watches that you can actually go try on and buy and (gasp) even get a discount! Their watches are right up there and even better than Rolex, so you get the quality and premium materials but you don't have to wait years to obtain or pay a markup at the greys. Welcome to the club, and congrats!
samson66 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16 September 2020, 09:59 AM   #33
trippinjimmy
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by samson66 View Post
I'm the same way. Love the blue and black but the white is really the one drawing me in, particularly on the strap. I didn't discover Omega until well after getting into Rolex. Now I spend more time looking at Omega since they make incredible watches that you can actually go try on and buy and (gasp) even get a discount! Their watches are right up there and even better than Rolex, so you get the quality and premium materials but you don't have to wait years to obtain or pay a markup at the greys. Welcome to the club, and congrats!

Lately I feel like omegas watches are more interesting...rolex is great, don’t get me wrong, but they’re all kinda the same...plus I’m sick of the game. It’s a total turnoff to the brand.

You should check out an OB-totally different buying experience. Treating their clients well is an understatement!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
trippinjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 September 2020, 06:12 PM   #34
TimeBoxed
"TRF" Member

Nope, I personally think it looks boss on the wrist.

Glad I opened up the collection to Omega.
TimeBoxed is offline   Reply With Quote