The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Patek Philippe Discussion Forum

Old 22 June 2023, 11:22 PM   #31
Carlazzo
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex
Today a friend of mine brought me the exibition catalogue, directly from Tokyo. Really very nice and well done, with more than 270 pages.
Among men's Nautilus, a couple are missing, including 5712/1A-001. Will it be a coincidence ???
Carlazzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 June 2023, 01:17 AM   #32
Ichiran
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Mostly blue dials
Interview with the man:
https://cnaluxury.channelnewsasia.co...terview-236906

You mentioned at Watches & Wonders this year that you are working on launching a new model line, the first new line for Patek since 1999. Are there any updates you can share with us?

It will not be this year. I don’t have the time to launch it this year because we have too many things to do. But next year, there will be something. I can't tell you what it is, but there will be a new line, and it will be a cool one. As usual. [laughs]

What else can we expect from Patek in the coming months?

New watches, but otherwise, it’s difficult for me to answer because we always have different launches during the year. That’s the difference because in the past, with [the now defunct] Baselworld, there was only one watch fair and that was it. Now we have been adapting to a new way to do it. We still have Watches & Wonders in Geneva, and then there are a few different launches during the year. In terms of production, it doesn’t really help because the launches are still within the same year. It doesn’t make any difference if we produce in June, July or November. In terms of holding events and communicating the launches, it’s going to be better. There may be one or two new launches this year, but we will see. 
Ichiran is online now   Reply With Quote