The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > WatchOut!!!

Old 8 June 2023, 06:19 AM   #1
Datejust559
"TRF" Member

Stolen Datejust II Serial 352R4571

Watch stolen in Fresno California on or after May 10th 2023.
Datejust II Blace face with baton hour markings. Smooth bezel. Steel bracelet.
Watch had an extra link added to expand the bracelet.
Model 116300 - 72210
Serial number 352R4571
Datejust559 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 June 2023, 06:51 AM   #2
slim
"TRF" Member

Watch: RG DD,SD43,Pam104
Welcome to the forum, I hope you recover it someday. I hear not much happens in Fresno, care to share details on how it happened?
slim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 June 2023, 07:13 AM   #3
Datejust559
"TRF" Member

Thank you. The watch was an anniversary present from my wife. I wore it almost everyday for the past 7 years. I had some misgivings about wearing an expensive watch to work where I have to take it on and off. I work in an operating room, we routinely leave belongings phone keys watches on a computer table in the room. Either I failed to collect it or it was taken from the room while I was working, but when I realized it was missing it was gone. Largely my own stupidity. Posting in hopes turns up somewhere one day but I’m not optimistic.

Fresno is growing quickly. I’ve lived here the past 7 years. The past 2-3 years the Fresno/Clovis are has seen a lot of new growth. More restaurants shopping etc have been steadily arriving and hopefully the trend will continue. Definitely not as metropolitan as SoCal or the Bay Area but it has its charms. Cost of living not bad compared to rest of California and close proximity to the mountain parks Yosemite etc for the outdoor types.
Datejust559 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 June 2023, 07:36 AM   #4
slim
"TRF" Member

Watch: RG DD,SD43,Pam104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datejust559 View Post
Thank you. The watch was an anniversary present from my wife. I wore it almost everyday for the past 7 years. I had some misgivings about wearing an expensive watch to work where I have to take it on and off. I work in an operating room, we routinely leave belongings phone keys watches on a computer table in the room. Either I failed to collect it or it was taken from the room while I was working, but when I realized it was missing it was gone. Largely my own stupidity. Posting in hopes turns up somewhere one day but I’m not optimistic.

Fresno is growing quickly. I’ve lived here the past 7 years. The past 2-3 years the Fresno/Clovis are has seen a lot of new growth. More restaurants shopping etc have been steadily arriving and hopefully the trend will continue. Definitely not as metropolitan as SoCal or the Bay Area but it has its charms. Cost of living not bad compared to rest of California and close proximity to the mountain parks Yosemite etc for the outdoor types.
Make sure to report it stolen to Rolex, I believe they keep some sort of database so if it comes in for service they will confiscate it and return it to you.
slim is offline   Reply With Quote