The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 10 April 2021, 09:12 PM   #1
scottwmitch
"TRF" Member

Zenith Chronomaster Sport Question

I love this watch! My question for you is when do you think we'll start to see some discounted pricing (if at all)? After watching many reviews, this watch at MSRP seems to be a steel compared to its famous rival. Any insights are greatly appreciated!
scottwmitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 April 2021, 09:16 PM   #2
Goin2drt
Banned

No one has a clue. Buy it if you like it or sit on the sidelines and watch what happens.
Goin2drt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 April 2021, 10:43 PM   #3
scottwmitch
"TRF" Member

Fair enough....that's exactly what I just did! I just ordered the Black with bracelet through the online boutique. I'm super excited. Will post pics when it arrives!
Old 11 April 2021, 02:21 AM   #4
DoricSpiker
2024 Pledge Member

Congrats. Agree its a beauty. Black dial my fav too. The chronograph second hand looks like something you could get hooked on.
DoricSpiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 April 2021, 02:23 AM   #5
Goin2drt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwmitch View Post
Fair enough....that's exactly what I just did! I just ordered the Black with bracelet through the online boutique. I'm super excited. Will post pics when it arrives!
Congrats. I am waiting for the white with strap to come back in stock. I check it daily and I am just going to buy it. Everyone seems to say (based on past history) they will get discounted but I don't care. I want one. Post pics when you get it and let us know how the experience goes.
Goin2drt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 April 2021, 02:36 AM   #6
scottwmitch
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goin2drt View Post
Congrats. I am waiting for the white with strap to come back in stock. I check it daily and I am just going to buy it. Everyone seems to say (based on past history) they will get discounted but I don't care. I want one. Post pics when you get it and let us know how the experience goes.
As of this morning, most of the models were in stock! I too have been checking them. The white on bracelet is available. I'd imagine it is easy to get the blue strap in the future. I will be getting that for the black at some point.
Old 11 April 2021, 11:37 AM   #7
trippinjimmy
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwmitch View Post
I love this watch! My question for you is when do you think we'll start to see some discounted pricing (if at all)? After watching many reviews, this watch at MSRP seems to be a steel compared to its famous rival. Any insights are greatly appreciated!

I’d just buy it if you like it. Unless you have a stellar relationship with your AD, I doubt you’re getting a discount any time soon. The watch is excellent and worth every penny. I was prepared to pay retail but did manage a discount. You’ll either pay with time waiting or pay $. Up to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
trippinjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote