The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Patek Philippe Discussion Forum

Old 1 April 2021, 04:11 PM   #31
dauster
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichiran View Post
Thanks bro

@aytystyle is a lady. I believe that 6301p belongs to her husband. She has some incredible pieces though, like the 5539g, 5959p, 5004j, FPJ Tourbillon Souverain, Centigraphe Souverain Anniversaire, MOP and Black resonance, Chronometre Bleu Byblos, Vagabondage 3, AP RD2, 15202BC, amongst others.

Her husband has some mean watches too.
Thx will check IG out
Edit: always good to know who gets the editions of 20-50 novelty pieces I drool over. Cool account.
dauster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 April 2021, 08:34 PM   #32
cascavel
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
If no one can ever get a Nautilus or an Aquanaut, then one day only greys will ever get them.

What a horrendous state of the world.
I think your "one day" has already arrived.
cascavel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 April 2021, 07:40 AM   #33
rockdrock
"TRF" Member

I did but not much of a relationship after that. I got the 5168g and love it. 4 years waiting on a Nautilus and for nothing as I was informed it won’t happen. Stern can suck it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
rockdrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 April 2021, 04:02 AM   #34
llngoc
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Don't give up. @aytystyle just received a 6301p a few days ago. Just keep knocking and one day the door will open.
I thought @atystyle only attended the dinner for her friend's 6301P? The wine list alone is worth getting the 6301P if I can afford it.
llngoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 April 2021, 04:06 AM   #35
llngoc
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPcollector View Post
Yes...I’ve seen some of them posted on IG and they also own several Tiffany stamped Pateks as well. Wonder how they have access if they reside in Japan those Tiffany stamped references?? I don’t even have access to those and yet a watch couple in Japan has them... I certainly don’t believe they purchased any of them on the grey market
Tiffany is really big in Japan but is it also an AD for Patek at Japan? If so, may be that will explain it. She was actually featured with a few other prominent female watch collectors in a NY Times article. Very interesting read and will be aspiring for our wives
Old 12 April 2021, 09:51 AM   #36
Ichiran
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Mostly blue dials
Quote:
Originally Posted by llngoc View Post
I thought @atystyle only attended the dinner for her friend's 6301P? The wine list alone is worth getting the 6301P if I can afford it.
She has since deleted that video but yeah, that dinner looks cool. I thought that is her husband's watch.
Ichiran is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12 April 2021, 10:53 AM   #37
llngoc
"TRF" Member

Quote:
She has since deleted that video but yeah, that dinner looks cool. I thought that is her husband's watch.
I won’t be surprised at all that it was for her husband. But I only want the food and wine 😀
Old 12 April 2021, 10:54 AM   #38
shinshin
"TRF" Member

Watch: Apple watch
Quote:
Originally Posted by llngoc View Post
Tiffany is really big in Japan but is it also an AD for Patek at Japan? If so, may be that will explain it. She was actually featured with a few other prominent female watch collectors in a NY Times article. Very interesting read and will be aspiring for our wives
She got it at Tiffany Honolulu.
shinshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 April 2021, 11:06 AM   #39
llngoc
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinshin View Post
she got it at tiffany honolulu.
👍
Old 12 April 2021, 07:49 PM   #40
CastorKrieg
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex, PP
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamerson80 View Post
I got the 5168G blue dial as my 2nd PP piece, approximately 4 months after purchasing the 5205G. So... AD dependent I guess.
It greatly depends when did that happen. I got Nautilus as my first Patek, Aquanaut as my second but that was a few years back. Other users have similar stories. With the way the market is moving the situation can change dramatically in 6-9 month, esp. since any waitlist is never public and you don't actually know how the watches are allocated.
CastorKrieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 April 2021, 08:36 PM   #41
jamerson80
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastorKrieg View Post
It greatly depends when did that happen. I got Nautilus as my first Patek, Aquanaut as my second but that was a few years back. Other users have similar stories. With the way the market is moving the situation can change dramatically in 6-9 month, esp. since any waitlist is never public and you don't actually know how the watches are allocated.
The 5205 was purchased December 2019, and the 5168 at the start of the pandemic lockdowns here in the US, April 2020.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
jamerson80 is offline   Reply With Quote