The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 28 February 2021, 06:13 AM   #1
wooly
2024 Pledge Member

FS: Omega Speedmaster Hodinkee 10th Anniversary Limited Edition

Purchased this piece here on TRF late last year. It's a beauty but I am selling this and some others to fund another (you know how it is...). The watch was new and unworn when I bought it and I have only worn it 4-5 times. Still in mint shape. The strap is in new condition since I mounted an Uncle Seiko Speedmaster bracelet which is pictured.

Here are some details and a good write up from Hodinkee...

https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/om...imited-edition

Omega Speedmaster HODINKEE 10th Anniversary Limited Edition (500-piece limited edition)

The Speedmaster HODINKEE 10th Anniversary Limited Edition combines a vintage profile with a thoroughly modern dial design, inspired by HODINKEE founder and CEO Ben Clymer's very first watch: an Omega Speedmaster MK40 gifted to him by his grandfather.

This was the watch that spurred HODINKEE's creation, and only 500 pieces have been produced to commemorate HODINKEE’s 10th anniversary.

As this was bought directly from HODINKEE, it comes with an additional 1 year’s warranty from HODINKEE on top of the 5 years from Omega.

FEATURES

* Model: Speedmaster HODINKEE 10th Anniversary Limited Edition
* Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds, chronograph
* Material: Stainless steel
* Dimensions: 39.7mm diameter; 14.37mm thickness
* Sapphire Crystal: Yes, scratch resistant
* Caseback: Closed steel back with Omega Hippocampus medallion and special engravings, including number out of 500
* Dial: Dark blue/grey
* Lume: SuperLuminova numerals and handset
* Caliber: Omega 1861
* Power Reserve: Approx. 48 hours
* Water Resistance: 50 meters
* Strap: Omega blue/grey leather strap and grey NATO strap
* Lug Width: 19mm
* Manufactured: Switzerland

Price: Asking $7650 plus shipping and any related payment fees, ie PayPal. Wire or Zelle work too. I've got plenty of references here on TRF as well as Watchuseek under the user ID wooly88.

Full set. Includes Omega Nato strap, changing tool, original black leather strap, books and warranty papers. Inner and outer boxes included too as well as the hodinkee confetti they stuff in the boxes. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

wooly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 March 2021, 02:38 AM   #2
wooly
2024 Pledge Member

Bump!
Old 5 March 2021, 01:26 AM   #3
wooly
2024 Pledge Member

Ttt
Old 14 March 2021, 12:47 AM   #4
wooly
2024 Pledge Member

Obro!
Old 16 March 2021, 11:19 PM   #5
wooly
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooly View Post
Purchased this piece here on TRF late last year. It's a beauty but I am selling this and some others to fund another (you know how it is...). The watch was new and unworn when I bought it and I have only worn it 4-5 times. Still in mint shape. The strap is in new condition since I mounted an Uncle Seiko Speedmaster bracelet which is pictured.

Here are some details and a good write up from Hodinkee...

https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/om...imited-edition

Omega Speedmaster HODINKEE 10th Anniversary Limited Edition (500-piece limited edition)

The Speedmaster HODINKEE 10th Anniversary Limited Edition combines a vintage profile with a thoroughly modern dial design, inspired by HODINKEE founder and CEO Ben Clymer's very first watch: an Omega Speedmaster MK40 gifted to him by his grandfather.

This was the watch that spurred HODINKEE's creation, and only 500 pieces have been produced to commemorate HODINKEE’s 10th anniversary.

As this was bought directly from HODINKEE, it comes with an additional 1 year’s warranty from HODINKEE on top of the 5 years from Omega.

FEATURES

* Model: Speedmaster HODINKEE 10th Anniversary Limited Edition
* Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds, chronograph
* Material: Stainless steel
* Dimensions: 39.7mm diameter; 14.37mm thickness
* Sapphire Crystal: Yes, scratch resistant
* Caseback: Closed steel back with Omega Hippocampus medallion and special engravings, including number out of 500
* Dial: Dark blue/grey
* Lume: SuperLuminova numerals and handset
* Caliber: Omega 1861
* Power Reserve: Approx. 48 hours
* Water Resistance: 50 meters
* Strap: Omega blue/grey leather strap and grey NATO strap
* Lug Width: 19mm
* Manufactured: Switzerland

Price: Asking $7650 plus shipping and any related payment fees, ie PayPal. Wire or Zelle work too. I've got plenty of references here on TRF as well as Watchuseek under the user ID wooly88.

Full set. Includes Omega Nato strap, changing tool, original black leather strap, books and warranty papers. Inner and outer boxes included too as well as the hodinkee confetti they stuff in the boxes. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Price lowered to $7450 or best reasonable offer.
Old 17 March 2021, 06:27 AM   #6
wooly
2024 Pledge Member

Sold!