The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Vintage Rolex Discussion

Old 21 February 2018, 08:03 AM   #1
TrivagoXSupreme
"TRF" Member

1950s OP jubilee bracelet end links suspicion.

Hi all,

I had a problem with a 1950s Rolex oyster perpetual winding mechanism a few days ago. I had taken it to a shop in Brookline, MA to get a quote and when he gave me a price of 480 I told him I would like the watch back and I would take it to my other watch guy who originally did the work due to the high price. This guy had taken my watch in the back to put the band back on and came back with it and told me to get the hell out of his story. I believe he was so rude to me after because he took the end links off and replaced it with a different one afterwards and hoped I didn’t notice. Attached is a picture of the watch but for some reason I don’t trust this guy due to the fact that on the back of the watch you can now see the connecting pins that I CANT recall. I do in fact recognize the “49” number on it but could this guy have taken the end link off and swapped it. My watch was all original and now I think it’s been compromised. Tell me what you guys think

Serial number - 154 83 83
Model - 10 02
TrivagoXSupreme is offline   Reply With Quote