The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > WatchOut!!!

Old 30 March 2010, 08:02 PM   #1
mcjp6
"TRF" Member

Watch: 5513s
Icon13 Be very aware of this seller - time_holder aka yukiwatch

Following on from my recent "unpleasant" 1680 experience further investigations show that ebay seller time_holder - who is the "Gentlemen" that sold me the 1680 with the fake case also has another ebay id which is yukiwatch.

He has listed on ebay "refinished" dials for sale, all under $200 including Paul Newman Daytona and DRSD. I cannot say fake because I have no proof, but I am sure that you can decide.

He also has Rolex and Tudor cases, hands, buckles, crowns, hang tags etc, etc, for sale on his own website not ebay, he is too smart to list those on ebay. These are all fake but for the moment I am not posting his website here. Pictures follow below.

A whois on his website provides the same name and email address that one sends money to when purchasing something from his ebay and auctiva store. So there is positive proof that all three sites and scams are operated by the same person. ie terry fu or terryfu@hotmail.com

His ebay listings are here http://shop.ebay.com/yukiwatch/m.htm...&_trksid=p4340

Being the entrepreneur that he is, apart from his own web site and his two ebay stores under different names he also has an auctiva site here

http://www.auctiva.com/stores/viewst...00&styleid=114

Be warned do not buy any parts or Rolex or Tudor watches from time_holder, yukiwatch or from his website. He is one and the same person and it will be fake. If you have purchased something from him, please have it authenticated asap.

So there is no doubt time_holder aka yukiwatch aka terry fu terryfu@hotmail.com. Possibly also watch_navi who uses a user name of Derek on VRF.

This warning will also be posted shortly on VRF by someone we all know (and love....)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg A1.jpg (36.1 KB, 2225 views)
File Type: jpg A2.jpg (64.5 KB, 2216 views)
File Type: jpg A5.jpg (54.5 KB, 2206 views)
File Type: jpg A4.jpg (49.5 KB, 2204 views)
File Type: jpg a11.jpg (99.4 KB, 2209 views)
File Type: jpg a7.jpg (31.7 KB, 2192 views)
File Type: jpg a6.jpg (44.6 KB, 2197 views)
mcjp6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 March 2010, 08:23 PM   #2
mcjp6
"TRF" Member

ongoing (I would like to think until we nail him) terry fu also owns another 9 domains according to whois. I am still working on those. for his first website the registered address is of course...... HK.
Old 30 March 2010, 09:20 PM   #3
Jackxv
"TRF" Member

I've said it earlier

http://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=120476

Look at the last post (mine)

Jack
Jackxv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 March 2010, 09:49 PM   #4
mcjp6
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackxv View Post

Thanks Jack (I had not seen that post), and if we want to do something about him it is more than just his website. What is also important is the direct link between the different ebay ids, the various other sites, the registered owner of those sites and revenue stream details. These facts all need to be clear/distinct to be able to take this matter further.

The main point of this thread to to place another clear warning to others about the different user ids this scumbag has.
Old 31 March 2010, 12:55 AM   #5
TheBluePrince
"TRF" Member

Yukiwatch is well known for a long time who he is and what he sells/does under that name which is usually selling refinished dials sold as that and other after-market parts. I am of the opinion that that is OK if done openly.

However, if he is now trying to sell whole watches claiming them as original through other Id's then that is of course not ok.

Oh, and although he openly sells refinshed dials etc i know in the past yuki has sold genuine watches and parts.
TheBluePrince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 March 2010, 02:14 AM   #6
Flaxmoore

Watch: Alpha Milsub
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBluePrince View Post
Yukiwatch is well known for a long time who he is and what he sells/does under that name which is usually selling refinished dials sold as that and other after-market parts. I am of the opinion that that is OK if done openly.

However, if he is now trying to sell whole watches claiming them as original through other Id's then that is of course not ok.

Oh, and although he openly sells refinshed dials etc i know in the past yuki has sold genuine watches and parts.
This does lead to a "Ship of Theseus" style question, though.

I like the 5512. They sell a refinished dial, hands and movement, with an aftermarket case. Makes an interesting thought exercise- legit hands, dial and movement. At what point does it cease to be fake, and is a Rolex with an aftermarket case?
Flaxmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 March 2010, 02:19 AM   #7
idk01
"TRF" Member

Watch: DJ16233TT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaxmoore View Post

I like the 5512. They sell a refinished dial, hands and movement, with an aftermarket case. Makes an interesting thought exercise- legit hands, dial and movement. At what point does it cease to be fake, and is a Rolex with an aftermarket case?
I know if that was the case (no pun intended ;-)) I would be willing to spend a fair bit less on the watch, I have a feeling the original listing would have the old 100% genuine statement, as do some of this sellers other listings

idk01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 March 2010, 02:22 AM   #8
TheBluePrince
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaxmoore View Post

I think this is getting a bit close to the sort of discussion that isn't allowed on here.......but.........if you want something for yourself and not to fool anyone, rip anyone off or any other dubious practices then building a frankenwatch for your own use is a nice project and would give you a good sense of achievement. As to ceasing to be fake, well it won't be 100% fake if it has original parts but it will never be a genuine or original Rolex.

Then of course you get into the "Rolex won't/can't sell me a new dial/hands/case/insert/bezel/movement part etc" type scenario where people with vintage watches are forced to buy after-market parts or choose to do so because there is no other option other than paying Rolex an astronomical sum of money to fix it at an RSC.
Old 31 March 2010, 02:28 AM   #9
greekbum
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex GMT 16750
His dials are 100% fake(the proper word for aftermarket marked Rolex) not refinished,not restored,not relumed but fake on 100% fake dial plates.
The whole point of buying and wearing a fake(not real but marked as such)is to fool somebody.Maybe yourself?Your Friends etc.If the cases had no numbers,the dials not marked etc who would buy 1?You guessed it very few if any so they are bought to deceive.

Original Owner ROLEX 16750 GMT Daily Wearer For Over 13,000 Days And Counting
greekbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 March 2010, 02:44 AM   #10
CaveDiver
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greekbum View Post
His dials are 100% fake(the proper word for aftermarket marked Rolex) not refinished,not restored,not relumed but fake on 100% fake dial plates.
The whole point of buying and wearing a fake(not real but marked as such)is to fool somebody.Maybe yourself?Your Friends etc.If the cases had no numbers,the dials not marked etc who would buy 1?You guessed it very few if any so they are bought to deceive.
His dials are 100% fake? I have heard that they were redone dials from singer plates. So you are saying what I have heard is not true?

You should see his fake 7206 braceletes.
CaveDiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 March 2010, 02:49 AM   #11
Earl Camembert
Banned

I followed a testimonial from one of his customers and it went to a forum on how to build fakes. This guy is a crook. A highly respected crook in the community. They are doing back flips with their ability to fool a Rolex Regional Service Center. Got that Rolex they are laughing at you.
Earl Camembert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 March 2010, 02:50 AM   #12
springer
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: GMT-MASTER
Quote:
I agree Greek. Refinished dials has long been an accepted practice in the watch industry, especially dials that are no longer available. Creating fake dials on new blank stocks is counterfeiting. It is done to enhance the value of a watch that quite possibly never was, or to defraud potential buyers.

A good example of this would be - a 1974 red Submariner which was replaced with a white Submariner dial sometime during a service. Now, the owner sees that the value of red Submariners has appreciated substantially through the years and decides to place a fake, red Submariner dial on his original 1974 Submariner. The owner sees genuine dials selling for $2,000 and very nice fake dials selling for $250. The owner ops for the fake dial due to the expense of a genuine dial. When the watch is sold, more than likely it will be sold as a red Submariner - which it is, but isn't. Some potential buyer will get stung on a deal like this in the end.

And let me emphasize, let's keep the web addresses off the forum where these criminals are selling fake parts. I'm sure if someone here has the need to know their web address, they'll be resourceful enough to find it through an internet search engine.

INSTAGRAM USER NAME: SPRINGERJFP
Visit my Instagram page to view some of the finest vintage GMTs anywhere - as well as other vintage classics.
springer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 March 2010, 02:58 AM   #13
CaveDiver
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by springer View Post
I'm sure if someone here has the need to know their web address, they'll be resourceful enough to find it through an internet search engine.
I agree, unfortunately someone wanted me to post the link in my thread on the fake 7206. It is a pretty good fake except the outside of the clasp. I bet once you get it though, it is crap metal.
Old 31 March 2010, 03:03 AM   #14
TheBluePrince
"TRF" Member

I've always heard also that the dials are refinished on original Singer period plates. A refeinihed dial is exactly that - taken back to the plate and retextured and repainted/remarked from scratch. Some do it badly, some brilliantly. This particular seller is somewhere inbetween.

If for example you have an old Tritium dial and want it made to look new and original again then you have no choice but to either buy a refnished one or send your own for refinishing.
Old 31 March 2010, 03:08 AM   #15
greekbum
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex GMT 16750
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBluePrince View Post
I've always heard also that the dials are refinished on original Singer period plates.
Please if you can show me where the feet on his dials have ever been installed?
Ive seen the dials (not real singer) Fake 100%
Google fake singer dials

Original Owner ROLEX 16750 GMT Daily Wearer For Over 13,000 Days And Counting
greekbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 March 2010, 03:22 AM   #16
TheBluePrince
"TRF" Member

I've seen the fake one's too with the extra feet for other non-rolex movements but i've had one of the one's in question from HK checked and confirmed to be original Singer plate, as have others i know of and they have the feet in the right place.
Old 31 March 2010, 03:39 AM   #17
CaveDiver
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Please if you can show me where the feet on his dials have ever been installed?
Ive seen the dials (not real singer) Fake 100%
Google fake singer dials

5513.. I have no idea if it is fake singer. But I assume this is the feet your are referring?
Old 31 March 2010, 03:22 PM   #18
deschen
"TRF" Member

wow thanks for the heads up..i was gonna get some bracelets from these guys since the prices always seem so cheap
deschen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 March 2010, 03:49 PM   #19
User Name
"TRF" Member

Watch: GmtIIc
Quote:
Originally Posted by deschen View Post
wow thanks for the heads up..i was gonna get some bracelets from these guys since the prices always seem so cheap
Remember, you bought a 4000+++++ watch, so replacement parts will always be $$$$$$$$..... JMO
User Name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 March 2010, 07:28 PM   #20
mcjp6
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deschen View Post
If this thread has saved you some money by not being scammed...thats great!
Old 31 March 2010, 07:40 PM   #21
mcjp6
"TRF" Member

In post #1 I said that this info was going to be posted on VRF. Our good friend buddy Orchi has done that today in his own very recognisable style.

Titled "Potpourri of "ROLEX n TUDOR" FAKEEE cases/parts for wide range of Rolex n TUDOR models..++" at http://vintagerolexforum.com/
Old 31 March 2010, 09:17 PM   #22
Czechman
"TRF" Member

Watch: See my signature
Quote:
His dials are 100% fake(the proper word for aftermarket marked Rolex)
The legal term is counterfeit, which I prefer.

19019, 19018x3, 17000x2, 16570x2, 16220, 5700, 1501, 6564, 16030, 16710, 16610

Czechman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 March 2010, 09:18 PM   #23
Johny
"TRF" Member

Watch: sub 16610Lv
He needs to be stopped.
Johny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 September 2011, 10:38 AM   #24
Submarino
"TRF" Member

Watch: them for me!
I was looking for a bracelet today and through my Google searches I stumbled upon the Yukiwatch.com site. Scary, scary, scary to see all the counterfeit dials, parts, crowns, bracelets, cases, etc. that they are selling.

Does anyone know of Serial Numbers that are used by them or other counterfeiters to be on the look for when buying vintage watches or watch cases?

All I know so far from doing more research on them and via other watch forums is that buyers need to be careful when buying Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Aqua Lung No Radiations watches bearing the following serial numbers: 304117 and 301417. They are fakes!!!

Instagram @watchcollectinglifestyle

Submarino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 September 2011, 05:34 PM   #25
freefly
"TRF" Member

Watch: 4&5-digit Sub/GMTs
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcjp6 View Post
So there is no doubt time_holder aka yukiwatch aka terry fu terryfu@hotmail.com. Possibly also watch_navi who uses a user name of Derek on VRF.
FYI:
http://shop.ebay.com.au/watch-navi/m...lex%2Ctudor%29
freefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 September 2011, 05:59 PM   #26
mcjp6
"TRF" Member

yes Eric, I have watch-navi book marked. Some of his stuff is legit, a lot is not and we have removed quite a few along the way. A lot gets removed without being posted here, its simply a matter of time.

I am glad to say that time_holder aka Terry is no longer a registered user, finally got eBay to ban him, he is probably back under a different user id BUT without the high feedback.

I spend a little time now and again looking for his style of ads under HK sellers.
Old 30 September 2011, 02:21 PM   #27
tudorman8276
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex Prez
...mmmmmmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarino View Post
I was looking for a bracelet today and through my Google searches I stumbled upon the Yukiwatch.com site. Scary, scary, scary to see all the counterfeit dials, parts, crowns, bracelets, cases, etc. that they are selling.

Does anyone know of Serial Numbers that are used by them or other counterfeiters to be on the look for when buying vintage watches or watch cases?

All I know so far from doing more research on them and via other watch forums is that buyers need to be careful when buying Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Aqua Lung No Radiations watches bearing the following serial numbers: 304117 and 301417. They are fakes!!!
...unfortunately, there is at least 1 fake site that will customize a watch case with ANYTHING between the lugs that you want or the case back also.

...my guess is that they use that site for many of the faulkers.

...the fake cases in many/most instances have GENUINE Rolex movements, sometimes, crowns and tubes, etc.

...gotta be very careful.
tudorman8276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 December 2011, 07:49 AM   #28
Bigjule111
"TRF" Member

I see nothing wrong! I purchased a 1675 at a nice price. Watch was in poor cond. So I replaced the dial with a yuki. Was I told It was a orig dial? NO! I was very aware that I purchased a refurb dial at a great price. Beats spending 1000-2000$ for a non touched dial. I feel completely comfortable wearing my 1675 with the refurbish dial not fake dial. Big difference. :)
Bigjule111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 December 2011, 09:57 PM   #29
mcjp6
"TRF" Member

duplicate post
Old 29 December 2011, 09:57 PM   #30
mcjp6
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigjule111 View Post
I see nothing wrong!
All I am are saying is be VERY careful.

It is known that this seller DOES sell counterfeits, there is no question about that. He has scammed many people.

I would say that you have a counterfeit 1675 dial, not a refurbished dial. yuki does does not sell genuine Rolex dials, only counterfeit dials.

I don't want you to loose your money. If you have just purchased the dial through ebay, I would claim a refund asap. If you need help with this please let me know and I can assist.