The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 13 January 2018, 01:22 AM   #1
bradntx
"TRF" Member

Help please, correct P/N for Bracelet

Hello,
I recently picked up a nice preowned Planet Ocean that I have been wanting for quite a while. It is the model 232.30.46.21.01.003 with the rubber strap and the orange stitching. Per the Omega site it is the 45.5mm. I would like to order the correct stainless bracelet for the watch.

In looking I have found 2 different part numbers and was hoping someone could confirm the correct number before I order.

I believe the correct P/N for the bracelet is 1590/867 which is listed as a 22mm lug width and it has the screws instead of the pins which I would prefer.

I have also found another P/N 1591/831 but I believe that is for a chronograph which my watch is not.

In addition there appear to be a number of P/Ns out there for a similar sized bracelet but they use pins and not screws.

As I said I would prefer screws but if I must get one that uses pins so be it. I'm guessing there are different P/Ns out there due to small variances in the links and clasps.

Could someone please confirm the correct P/N? It seems to be the 1590/867 but I figured someone on this board would know for sure or could point me in the right direction of the info online.

TIA
-Brad
bradntx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 January 2018, 05:59 AM   #2
Sundaydriver
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Seamaster, GMT II
What you actually purchased was the Omega 232.32.46.21.01.005. Same watch with rubber bracelet. http://watchbase.com/omega/seamaster...2-46-21-01-005

If you want the SS bracelet for that Omega PO, (232.32.46.21.01.003), I would try and source a bracelet for that model number.

I have an Omega Seamaster 300M and was running into the same problem identifying the correct bracelet p/n. They are stamped on the inside of the clasp and are easily identifiable when the clasp is open. Problem is I can't find a pic of the clasp open to see the number.

Also, if you take it to an Omega AD, I'm sure they could source a bracelet for you.

Sorry, but that's all I could come up with.
Sundaydriver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13 January 2018, 06:01 AM   #3
mdgrwl
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Dealer
I'd recommend you call an Omega Boutique and ask for the part #. They will have it.
mdgrwl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 January 2018, 11:45 AM   #4
TimeRookie
"TRF" Member

Watch: 116710BLNR
Hi. I just found this in the parts for sale. It might work for you.
https://www.rolexforums.com/showthre...ighlight=Omega

I hope it helps
Pelagos 42mm
Explorer II 226570
TimeRookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 January 2018, 05:55 PM   #5
KeepTheTime
"TRF" Member

This link was updated with bracelet reference numbers: Omega Planet Ocean Model Differences Compared

Also, we currently have a 45.5mm 232.30.46.21.01.001 (same watch but the "001" means black bezel/silver markers instead of "003" which would be black bezel/orange markers). The bracelet on this watch is reference 1590/867 as mentioned in the link above.

Here are some photos of the bracelet/clasp on this watch that might help:

KeepTheTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 January 2018, 11:55 PM   #6
bradntx
"TRF" Member

KeepTheTime, thank you! This exactly what I was hoping to find.

Also thanks to everyone else for chiming in, unfortunately the bracelet being sold on TRF is a 20mm, not 22. I almost boughtiton accident
bradntx is offline   Reply With Quote