The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 9 February 2018, 03:38 PM   #1
GalaxyGuy
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: JLC Duometre
Panerai PCYC Flyback PAM653

Selling my lightly used Panerai PAM653 Panerai Classic Yachts Challenge (PCYC) flyback chronograph. The watch was purchased by me from an AD in September 2017 and was in rotation with several other watches for a couple of months. I have an opportunity at a grail, so I am not accepting trades for this watch.

If you aren’t aware, this watch has a significant and unique feature list, including a hacking seconds reset feature (when you set the watch, the running seconds jump to 0 and hack), jump hour time setting (you can set the time forward or backward in 1 hour jumps without hacking the movement, which is super useful if you travel), a flyback chronograph with central minutes totalizer with a full 12-hour totalizer on a two register dial layout, and a unique tachymetre scale based on the central minutes totalizer (rather than the running chronograph seconds). The tachymetre is useful for determining the speed of slower objects, such as yachts (thus the PCYC logo on the dial side), but can also be used to determine, say, walking speed, etc. Finally, the case has been designed to allow for quick changes of the strap, with only a small pusher required for the job (I always use toothpicks to avoid scratching the case). As with seemingly all Panerai watches, this one is a limited edition of 500 watches.

The watch comes complete with boxes, paperwork, hang tag (not shown but included), case protector, strap changing tool, etc. This watch has plenty of factory warranty remaining. It has no problems at all, everything working as new. The current retail is $12,300. I’m asking $8250 net including overnight shipping CONUS OBO, payment by wire (preferred) or PayPal. Buyer responsible for any fees incurred with payment. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

I have not posted much here on TRF, but I have many references available, so please do not hesitate to ask about them.

Condition: Excellent
Movement: Panerai P.9100 in-house flyback chronograph
Crystal: Sapphire crystal with AR coatings
Case: Stainless steel
Dimensions: 44mm
Caseback: Solid (engraved)
Dial: Black
Strap: Dark Brown Calf Assolutamente and Brown Panerai Rubber Strap
WR: 100m
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TRF01.jpg (185.1 KB, 117 views)
File Type: jpg TRF02.jpg (199.5 KB, 116 views)
File Type: jpg TRF03.jpg (130.9 KB, 115 views)
File Type: jpg TRF04.jpg (118.6 KB, 114 views)
File Type: jpg TRF05.jpg (210.3 KB, 115 views)
GalaxyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote