The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Panerai Discussion Forum > Panerai Straps & accessories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27 August 2011, 07:07 PM   #1
danielb8

ENORMOUS SALE YOU SAVE EVEN 170$EACH STRAP 100$ #100%SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK # d8b

Looking for a unique strap? Certainly you are in a right place. Welcome and enjoy.

About my straps:
They are truly 100% handmade and designed by me. I do not use any kind of patterns etc, sewing, cutting, polishing, everything is done by my own hands.
I do not want to produce very high quality straps only. My vision is to make straps with character, soul, something you know what it is but you can not describe it with one simple word, and I hope to achieve it.

About my buckles:
Basic shape is machine cut, however they are 100% finished by hands using files, sandpaper and vice, NO grinders and other electric tools. Actually I have not ever seen truly handmade buckles. Even though they are 5mm thick! and are not bent, they fit as well good or even better than bent ones.

Barbarossa
Now something for those who love water. Barbarossa is actually cut along the edge (you can see it on the picture), jus like a ripped sail, and stitched using method which is used to repair ripped sails.
Length:132/85 mm
Width: 26 mm
Thickness: +/- 5 mm
Signed on the back side.

Wu Xing - Fire
Feng Shui uses the theory of Wu Xing - the five elements theory. This strap represents the Fire element.
Length: 130/86 mm
Width: 24 mm
Thickness: +/- 4.5 mm
Signed on the back side.
Comes with two loose keepers with characteristic fire design, also both with flame stitched.

Freedom
For those who would love to fly. On the picture you can see eagle head - eye and beak, stitching similar to wings shape.
Length: 132/85 mm
Signed on the back side.

Gravitation
Imagine that the little hole is a planet, and your watch is a star. Will work for 18,5cm wrist size with
watch that distance between lug holes is 50mm.
Length:137/88 mm
Signed on the back side.

Grizzly
Engraved grizzly paw.
Length:133/87 mm
Signed on the back side.

Hero
Nothing more nothing less.
Length:149/86 mm
Signed on the back side.

Eclipse
Brown combined with black finish and stitching.
Length:144/84 mm
Thickness: +/- 4,5 mm
Signed on the back side.

Oath
Classic.
Length:140/89 mm
Thickness: +/- 4,5 mm
Signed on the back side.

Titan's Might
Classic.
Length:137/87 mm
Signed on the back side.

Turtle Shell
Size: 24 mm
Thickness: 5 mm
Material: stainless steel
Read more at <a href="http://www.d8b-world.blogspot.com" target="_new" rel="nofollow">www.d8b-world.blogspot.com</a>

Eagle's Claw
Read more at <a href="http://www.d8b-world.blogspot.com" target="_new" rel="nofollow">www.d8b-world.blogspot.com</a>

Moon Dust

Boss
Size: 24 mm or 26mm

Together.

Due to back side, buckles fit great on your strap:)

Prices:
Worldwide shipping cost included.
Payment via Paypal

Satisfaction guaranteed, or money back (you have 30 days after receiving product). Please remember if you have a problem I will take care of it.
Straps:
Barbarossa : 230$/260$ without/with buckle NOW 100$/130$ without/with custom buckle
Eclipse : 195$/225$ without/with buckle NOW 100$/130$ without/with custom buckle
Freedom : 240$/270$ without/with buckle NOW 100$/130$ without/with custom buckle
Gravitation : 160$/190$ without/with buckle NOW 100$/130$ without/with custom buckle
Grizzly : 200$/230$ without/with buckle NOW 100$/130$ without/with custom buckle
Hero : 170$/200$ without/with buckle NOW 100$/130$ without/with custom buckle
Oath : 180$/210$ without/with buckle NOW 100$/130$ without/with custom buckle
Titan's Might : 180$/210$ without/with buckle NOW 100$/130$ without/with custom buckle
Wu Xing - Fire : 270$/300$ without/with buckle NOW 100$/130$ without/with custom buckle

*if you choose textured buckle (Moon Dust or Sandstorm) please add 10$ to the total price

Buckles:
Turtle Shell :was 60 now 40$(0 left)
Eagle's Claw :was 60 now 40$ (1 left)
Moon Dust :was 70 now 60$ (available)
Moon Dust in 26mm :was 70 now 60$ (1 left)
Boss in 26mm :was 60 now 50$ (1 left)
Boss in 24mm :was 60 now 50$ (available)

Feel free to contact me, I will do my best to help you with finding strap/buckle that you will enjoy a lot.

Out of respect to the time.
Best, Daniel
danielb8 is offline   Reply With Quote