The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 24 April 2018, 06:28 AM   #1
datejust24
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolexssss
FS: Rolex Datejust 16233 18k/SS Black fact. Diamond dial

Up for sale is a 36mm mens Rolex Datejust Reference 16233 Two Tone 18k/SS with black factory diamond hour marker dial. The watch overall is in very good condition for being about 30 years old. It is winding smoothly, setting and keeping excellent time, functioning as it should.

Case: 36mm Case is in very good condition. I’ve tried to take pictures that accurately portray the condition of the watch overall. As you can see in the pics, there is just normal wear. No major dents, dings or scratches in the case, fluted bezel, bracelet or clasp. The watch has been polished as would be expected for a watch of this age, but nothing crazy.

Service History: Service history on this piece is unknown, but again, is keeping excellent time and winding smoothly, functioning as it should and changing date at midnight.

Dial: The watch is fitted with a black factory diamond dial.

Sapphire: There are a couple nicks on the edge of the sapphire which I’ve also tried to capture in the photos, nothing too bad and nothing on the face of the sapphire either.

Bracelet: Bracelet is a 62523 H jubilee in good condition. Some stretch of course but has plenty of life left. End links are 455 B which would be correct for this reference.

Serial: L952108 dating it to about 1988-89.

Reference: 16233

Accessories: There are no accessories included in this sale, just the watch.

Returns: There are no returns on this watch unless not authentic Rolex, which I guarantee.

Shipping: I will take care of the insured shipping which is included in the price, anywhere within the CONUS. No international shipping, sorry.

Price: $3,000 or best reasonable offer, net to me. Please, no low ball offers..

Payment: Payment can be made by bank wire OR PayPal. If the buyer prefers PayPal please add 3% for the fees. If by bank wire, buyer is responsible for the wire fee, obviously. I also welcome a face to face transaction in or around the Cincinnati, Ohio area.

Call or text me anytime, 513-535-0645. I have been a longtime pledge member here on the forum and have plenty of references. Thanks for looking!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
datejust24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 April 2018, 06:30 AM   #2
datejust24
"TRF" Member

Issues with tapatalk
Old 24 April 2018, 06:47 AM   #3
datejust24
"TRF" Member

Sold in a flash ...Thanks, yet again Richard and of course TRF!!