The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 29 November 2022, 08:06 PM   #31
watchgeezer
"TRF" Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Location: Dreamland
Posts: 122
Great watch. Eagerly waiting for mine to arrive! Congratulations and wear in good health
watchgeezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 December 2022, 09:46 AM   #32
Chiverz
"TRF" Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Real Name: P.
Location: Switzerland
Watch: 5164a
Posts: 3
Congrats for the pickup!

It's been my daily since pickup on august and can't get enough of it. Have 5226g and 6119 on wishlist at my AD but the 5212 makes me reconsider each day the redundancy of having one additional "simple" calatrava as the weekly calendar just fits its role perfectly.

Here are some shots of mine with a patek composite strap available to order at Geneva Salon and WG buckle

Btw on the wristshot I just took, noticed the inaccuracy of the set date: Week 48, wednesday, november 31st...

Wait... what? november 31st ?
Attached Images
File Type: png Capture d’écran 2022-12-01 à 00.43.18.png (164.5 KB, 114 views)
File Type: png Capture d’écran 2022-12-01 à 00.43.37.png (194.0 KB, 100 views)
Chiverz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 December 2022, 02:38 PM   #33
blcblc
"TRF" Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 2,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by anx21 View Post
Interesting, are you using the Hermes clasp with them? And are they compatible with the Patek spring bars?
Yes, I am using Hermes buckle coz it's 17mm at the buckle side.
blcblc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 December 2022, 04:28 PM   #34
anx21
"TRF" Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: USA
Posts: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiverz View Post
Congrats for the pickup!

It's been my daily since pickup on august and can't get enough of it. Have 5226g and 6119 on wishlist at my AD but the 5212 makes me reconsider each day the redundancy of having one additional "simple" calatrava as the weekly calendar just fits its role perfectly.
Thanks! I will likely turn down 6119 if I am offered, perfectly happy with this for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiverz View Post
Here are some shots of mine with a patek composite strap available to order at Geneva Salon and WG buckle
Very interesting, I'm going to ask the nearest AD if I can order the steel deployant from the 5935A; might ask for this composite strap too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiverz View Post
Btw on the wristshot I just took, noticed the inaccuracy of the set date: Week 48, wednesday, november 31st...
Lol, if only it was an annual calendar... thankfully it has quickset date
anx21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

DavidSW Watches


*Banners Of The Month*
This space is provided to horological resources.





Copyright ©2004-2023, The Rolex Forums. All Rights Reserved.

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Rolex is a registered trademark of ROLEX USA. The Rolex Forums is not affiliated with ROLEX USA in any way.