The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 11 September 2019, 05:46 AM   #1
ZoJaJ
"TRF" Member

FS: Zenith Heritage 146 Brown + OEM Deployant (+ optional bracelet)

I continue to change things up a bit in my collection so up for sale is my relatively recently acquired Zenith Heritage 146 brown dial (reference 03.2150.4069/75.C806) with box (inner and outer box, but no box sleeve) and papers. I am also including an OEM Zenith Deployant in the sale (in the event you prefer a deployant on the strap). I purchased the watch from an AD at the end of March 2019 (warranty card is dated April 4, 2019). The watch is in excellent condition as it was only lightly worn. There are some light marks on the backs of the lugs from strap changes, but other than that, I don’t really see any marks of any significance. The deployant is also in excellent condition as I probably only installed and used it once.

I do also have a Zenith bracelet from the 38mm Chronomaster El Primero (tri-color) which I could sell with the watch for the price noted below (this is the bracelet that had been included in the sale of my Zenith Heritage 146 Blue Dial which I recently sold but which the buyer of that watch opted not to purchase). Since the Heritage 146 and the Chronomaster El Primero share the same case, the bracelet is a perfect fit. I also purchased 2 additional half links for the bracelet to better fine tune the fit since there is no micro adjustment on the bracelet. (The 2 half links together are slightly bigger than a full link, so with the additional half links, it is possible to really fine tune the fit). I did have the center links on the OEM bracelet brushed by LA Watch Works to match the outer link surfaces. LA Watch Works also added an almost imperceptible chamfer to the underside edges of the bracelet links as I found the factory edges were a bit sharp against my skin. The bracelet is in very good condition but does have some minor desk diving marks. Apologies as I forgot to include pictures of the bracelet but I am happy to provide them if interested.

I am still relatively new to the TRF sales section, though I did just recently complete a couple of transactions, so I have just a bit of feedback. I am happy to answer any questions you may have or provide additional pictures (apologies for the cell phone pictures). I have purchased a few watches from TRF members, so I can provide some additional references if need be. I do also have a bit of feedback as a purchaser on WUS and one feedback as a seller.

Asking price for the watch and deployant without the bracelet is $4200 via wire or $4325 via Paypal. Asking price for the watch and deployant with the bracelet is $4500 via wire or $4635 via Paypal. Shipping within CONUS included in the prices. I would prefer a US sale since I have not shipped anything of this value internationally. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Heritage 146 Brown_1.jpg (258.5 KB, 341 views)
File Type: jpg Heritage 146 Brown_2.jpg (268.2 KB, 339 views)
File Type: jpg Heritage 146 Brown_3.jpg (259.8 KB, 335 views)
File Type: jpg Heritage 146 Brown_4.jpg (248.6 KB, 333 views)
File Type: jpg Heritage 146 Brown_5.jpg (281.3 KB, 333 views)
ZoJaJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 September 2019, 06:44 AM   #2
ZoJaJ
"TRF" Member

Bump
Old 15 September 2019, 11:51 AM   #3
ZoJaJ
"TRF" Member

Bump
Old 18 September 2019, 06:51 AM   #4
ZoJaJ
"TRF" Member

Pictures of bracelet attached. I will throw in the bracelet for no additional charge. So for $4200 via wire or $4325 via PayPal I'll include the watch, deployant and bracelet.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6032.jpg (196.6 KB, 195 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6033.jpg (192.0 KB, 194 views)
Old 22 September 2019, 12:09 AM   #5
ZoJaJ
"TRF" Member

Reduced to $4,000 via wire or $4,120 via PayPal G&S for watch, OEM deployant and OEM bracelet
Old 25 September 2019, 01:50 AM   #6
ZoJaJ
"TRF" Member

Bump
Old 28 September 2019, 09:38 PM   #7
ZoJaJ
"TRF" Member

Withdrawn

Tags