The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 16 October 2021, 07:16 AM   #1
Namdoogwerdna
"TRF" Member

Watch: 5513, ROO, Daytona
FSOT: Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Titanium 42mm AP

Hello, TRF!

Up for sale is my Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Titanium 42mm Reference 26170TI.OO.1000TI.01 in excellent condition.

This, to me, is the best non-precious-metal AP available from the factory on a bracelet.

The color of the mega tapestry waffle dial is a beautiful shade of grey, and the red accents on the second hand and chrono subdials give it just enough character to be interesting.

Also, as a fan of wearing bracelets over rubber or leather straps, I find it much more comfortable and enjoyable compared to the more common strapped AP ROOs.

The H serial dates it to a 2011 production year, however, the original seller did not date the warranty page, so the date it was first sold is unknown. The watch is in extremely good condition so I would not be surprised if it was sold as NOS later in the 20teens.

I am asking $29,450 obo shipped insured CONUS via FedEx Next Day Air.

To my knowledge, there is only one other complete set 26170TI.OO.1000TI.01 for sale in the U.S. and it is listed at $33,500.

Reasonable offers will be considered.

I acquired this watch in April 2021 and have worn it sparingly in a rotation with other high-end timepieces.

It was fully serviced in June 2021 by Diamonds East in Boca Raton after I noticed an error with the date wheel that has since been rectified.

I am selling because I feel that my collection has gotten too large (and expensive) for my comfort. Had a great year in business and just bought way too many watches.

Now I am letting pretty much everything go except the sentimental pieces so I can reset and start again.

I am most interested in consolidating my collection into a white-dial Zenith Daytona or new ceramic Daytona Panda dial, however, I am open to entertaining other cool trades if it will help this watch go to a good home.

I will ship after payment clears unless your references are stronger than mine.

Don't hesitate to message me with any questions! I have a few references here and on TRF, and many outside references available if needed.

Happy to connect on phone or FaceTime to verify ownership. I only ship priority insured overnight via FedEx, or will use your label.

Detailed Watch Info below:

Reference: 26170TI.OO.1000TI.01
Movement: AP Caliber 3126/3840
Movement Type: Automatic Mechanical
Complications: Chronograph (large central seconds, 30' counter, 12 hr counter)
Water Resistant: 100 meters / 330 feet
Bezel: Fixed
Bezel Color: Silver / Titanium
Inner Bezel Color: Black
Inner Bezel Ring: Tachymeter scale
Dial: Mega Tapestry "Waffle" Design
Hands: Luminous
Crystal: Scratch Resistant Sapphire
Straps: Titanium Bracelet
Clasp: Butterfly AP Clasp
Case Diameter: 42 mm
Case Material: Titanium
Crown: Black Rubber Clad Chronograph Pushers
Condition: Excellent
Complete Set Includes: Original AP double boxes (outer and inner), warranty book, instruction manual, and extra link.

Photos:

Namdoogwerdna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 November 2021, 01:56 AM   #2
Namdoogwerdna
"TRF" Member

Watch: 5513, ROO, Daytona
Bump. This is now the only one available on the market. The other one sold last week for $32k, per the seller.
Namdoogwerdna is offline   Reply With Quote