The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 1 December 2013, 01:45 PM   #1
haloeight
"TRF" Member

kayaker21 - every bit as good as you heard

I'm a first time second hand Rolex buyer. The Rolex 16600 Sea Dweller has been my grail for years and I finally decided to make the push on acquiring one after missing out on the production run. After doing my research here, I saw kayaker21's name oft recommended as a go to from many satisfied buyers. Buy the seller as the advice goes.

I reached out to him and it turned out he had a mint condition 16600 that had not yet been listed. My goals were to find something as close to NOS condition as possible with a good price from a trustworthy seller. kayaker21 nailed all considerations in a completely worry free, easy transaction.

The watch arrived exactly as described and promised - no surprises and everything to expectation. I'm fond of saying that trust is doing what you say you're going to do with no gaps between expectations and results, and kayaker21 is the straight goods here.

He was even good enough to hold it for me for a week while I was busy with work travel. I didn't have to worry about someone else picking off the item. The price was excellent and any reservations I had about buying second hand were quickly alleviated working with him. He was quick to answer emails and questions (at one point even fielding them while working out!).

During the shipment, the package got held up by no fault of his. In the meantime he had called Fedex to get things moving again and gave me a call to explain what was going on. I had been curious, but not too concerned - I mention this as an indication of the kind of first rate service you'll get with him.

I've been wearing the watch every day since after wanting it for years. My thanks to kayaker21 for making the experience as easy as possible on an excellent quality specimen at a great price.

kayaker21 is highly recommended and worthy of the trust and praise he has gotten here. It's great to have a go to seller like him here in Canada and anyone who asks me where I got this I will be happy to refer them to kayaker21.
haloeight is offline   Reply With Quote