The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 3 October 2015, 01:58 AM   #1
bzabodyn
"TRF" Member

Watch: Patek / AP / Rolex
FSOT: Rare Panerai PAM116F - Titanium Luminor + Tobacco Base Dial - Beadblasted, B&P

Up for sale is my extremely rare and desirable Panerai PAM 116F - the combination of the titanium case and the tobacco dial with the fat, painted numerals is just amazing. The watch was fully serviced earlier this year and the case was also beadblasted by Jack at International Watch Works for the ultimate tough tool look. The case is in great shape overall with the exception being the crownguard which has a dent in it and one of the lower lugs has a ding on the underside (which is not visible on the wrist) - the crystal has a few pin-prick marks (not scratches) but they are so small and unnoticeable on the wrist I decided not to replace at service. Comes with inner pear wood box, all books/papers, OEM dark brown and rubber straps with thumbnail buckle and as a bonus an Assolutamente strap with matching beadblasted Pre-V buckle (my favorite combo).

Asking $4,800 shipped/insured ConUS payment via PayPal - if you do bank wire, deduct 3%. Only trade I'll consider is a trade UP towards a SubC/SubND/Hulk with cash from me obviously as necessary. Tons of references on several forums so deal with confidence.

Any questions/offers/etc - please PM or email me at bzabodyn AT hotmail DOT com - thanks for looking!

Brandon

bzabodyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 October 2015, 12:49 PM   #2
bzabodyn
"TRF" Member

Watch: Patek / AP / Rolex
SOLD! Thanks TRF!!!

BZ
bzabodyn is offline   Reply With Quote