The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 8 October 2018, 08:12 AM   #1
SeeitBuyit
"TRF" Member

Watch: Breguet Hora Mundi
TAG HEUER McQUEEN MONACO TWENTY FOUR 24 36 Calibre

Here is a really nice Tag Heuer Steve McQueen Monaco Twenty Four (24) with the 36 Calibre movement that vibrates at 36,000 beats per hour. The watch is a TAG Heuer CAL 5111.FC6299 Monaco 24 Calibre 36 Chronograph. This is one of the nicest versions of the Monaco with a case measuring 40.5 mm and featuring four tiny shock absorbers mounted in the corners to hold the movement.
It is complete with the Heuer deluxe box and blank warranty card. I took it to an authorized dealer to find the serial number which was hidden deep in the movement (33547xx). I called Heuer and it has never been registered. Authenticity is guaranteed. This model is now discontinued and should rise in value.
All TAG Heuer automatic movements are made in Switzerland and must meet extremely strict criteria for precision before they make it onto your wrist. Their high frequency ensures excellent mechanical precision. A number of TAG Heuer automatic movements are awarded an Official Swiss Chronometer Control (C.O.S.C.) Certificate, the ultimate recognition of precision and reliability.

DESCRIPTION
Automatic calibre. Diameter: 30 mm (13''') —31 rubies.
Rapid date correction.

PERFORMANCE
Balance frequency: 36.000 vibrations per hour (5 Hz).
Power reserve: about 50 hours.

DISPLAY
Hours — minutes — small seconds at 9. 2 or 3 chronograph counters.

DECORATION
Openworked oscillating mass: "Côtes de Genève" engraved "TAG Heuer — Calibre 36 — 31 Jewels Swiss Made".

I would prefer a local face to face transaction but, will ship insured to the purchaser after receipt of a wire transfer or, certified bank check once it clears.
Although I only have one sale here on the forum with Viper B (a LNIB Rolex 16600 full set), I do have over 3500 positive feedback on ebay over the last twenty years. Please contact me for additional photos or questions. Thank you for looking at this McQueen Monaco.
This is offered at the lowest price that I can find on a Heuer McQueen Monaco 24:
$6900. face to face or, $7050. shipped overnight insured.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7102.JPG (86.6 KB, 308 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7103.JPG (101.9 KB, 307 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7105.JPG (66.4 KB, 309 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7104.JPG (58.1 KB, 308 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7110.JPG (80.0 KB, 304 views)
Old 16 October 2018, 12:46 AM   #2
SeeitBuyit
"TRF" Member

Price reduced to $6500. face to face or $6650. shipoed and insured.
Too many watches, not enough time.
Old 25 October 2018, 05:41 AM   #3
SeeitBuyit
"TRF" Member

SOLD to camchannell. Thanks.