The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 13 December 2013, 04:02 AM   #1
kier333
Banned

Watchfinder experience

Having read several negative reviews of Watchfinder i just felt it was nessesary to give my opinion of my two recent purchases.

I purchased a Rolex oyster perpetual for my wife, and today completed a P/X on my GMT for a Explorer 39mm.

The oyster perpetual was supplied as described, for what I feel was a good price from a dealer. The watch was in as new condition even though being 8 years old.

The second deal was a PX, my GMT master 16700 head only for a 3 year old explorer 39mm full set. The explorer is like new, and again I felt I got a good deal - the 1998 GMT head only + cash for the Explorer.

I just want to add The whole process was done by with a chap called Tom who was extremely helpful throughout the whole process. I took my GMT into there store today at 16.30 and walked out with the Explorer on my arm at 16.45. I feel it was a perfect no hassle service, and I am very happy with the Explorer - in fact I love it, it's defiantly a keeper.
kier333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 December 2013, 08:03 AM   #2
Andykllhr
"TRF" Member

Watch: Sub 116610LN
I used Tom for the last two exchanges with watch-finder, lovely bloke. Never really had any issues with watch-finder and would definitely use them again.
Andykllhr is offline   Reply With Quote