The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 21 October 2010, 06:07 AM   #1
prismresearch
"TRF" Member

Watch: 118238
Los Angeles/Orange County Meeting

I am fairly new to this forum, but not to watches and I need your help. I am seriously thinking about putting together a meeting for Los Angeles and Orange County members (but open to all geographic areas) to be held in a private meeting room at an upscale eatery in Orange County. I assume with room rental and a great buffet the cost would be in the $75.00 range. I'm not looking to make anything for doing this, and I would try to make the entry fee less than that if possible.
An event like this is, in my opinion, long overdue as there are large and small dealers as well as just "watch guys" that need to connect for all the right reasons. I'm looking at a mid week date, say Nov 17th and need a body count as soon as you can commit to this. I own a chemical mixing plant and have no "motives" other than to put guys (and possibly girls in the hobby) together for a night of not "cigars" or "cars" (although I enjoy both), but discussions between others about timepieces.
Don't really know where this would go from here, but I felt like I had to start somewhere.......PM ME YOUR THOUGHTS, BECAUSE I WILL ONLY MOVE FORWARD WITH THIS WHEN I RECEIVE POSITIVE FEEDBACK!!
All the best,
Keith
prismresearch is offline   Reply With Quote