The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 18 April 2018, 11:16 PM   #61
busytimmy
"TRF" Member

Watch: ing the detectives
Quote:
Originally Posted by toolr View Post
Your post makes no sense to me... have you seen the prices for BNIB 116610LN trusted sellers are asking? Try to find one at list, most are well over.

Yes, prices have been inflated lately. There was a time not so long ago, where you could pickup a sub from a trusted seller for under retail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
busytimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 April 2018, 01:50 AM   #62
Cclassics
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SackLVG View Post
good luck. nothing in portland, maybe they got a shipment in I was there last week and both stores said they were getting pieces in. I told them to call me, but no phone call. They don't ship either so you would have to pick it up.
your correct-- i called the 2 downtown and both had a waiting list with deposits on-- we were in portland 2 weeks ago and its not that bad a drive-- worth it to save the 8.8% tax from wa state..
Cclassics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 April 2018, 02:11 AM   #63
SackLVG
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cclassics View Post
your correct-- i called the 2 downtown and both had a waiting list with deposits on-- we were in portland 2 weeks ago and its not that bad a drive-- worth it to save the 8.8% tax from wa state..
try the salem store, jackson's. And give me a report, since you are doing all the legwork
SackLVG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 April 2018, 02:36 AM   #64
Galibier
"TRF" Member

Watch: 116610LN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galibier View Post
I travelled 20 miles cross country to my geographically local AD yesterday and joined their list. They’re a small, non-franchised AD. They’ve had none in this year yet. I stressed they were my local AD which they were. They still asked if I was an existing customer.
Said AD phoned me within a month saying it had arrived.
Galibier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 May 2018, 09:31 PM   #65
hookeysmith
"TRF" Member

Mine is finally here

Hi Everyone - newbie here so be gentle

Started the enquiry process back in July last year for a 16610LN via Watches of Switzerland, quite a large national AD in UK, and they have been really helpful all the way through. When I first enquired in store they advised that there was a shortage of them in Europe and many folk did not know why but it was assumed it could be a pending re launch. Anyway they have honoured the OS rrp of £6250 and I get it Saturday. I cannot find a brand new (2018 model) one with all the bells and whistles for anything less than £7500 so already looking like a decent investment.
Any advise on maintenance going forward would be welcome as never had a Rolex previously as I am a fan of Omega.
hookeysmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 June 2018, 06:12 AM   #66
_hogan
"TRF" Member

I'm in Chicago, IL USA and ordered mine today. Anyone else in the states on a waitlist for a 116610 LN? How long can I expect?
_hogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 June 2018, 06:35 AM   #67
mattza
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by _hogan View Post
I'm in Chicago, IL USA and ordered mine today. Anyone else in the states on a waitlist for a 116610 LN? How long can I expect?
I'm hearing anywhere between a couple weeks to a year
mattza is offline   Reply With Quote