The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 20 February 2018, 01:37 AM   #1
MCV
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: GO Sport Evo
FS: Steinhart Triton 30 ATM Automatic Diver

FS: Steinhart Triton 30 ATM Automatic Diver - $495 Shipped

Here’s a Steinhart Triton 30 ATM Automatic Diver (Model #Triton 30 ATM) in overall TZ 92% condition. Watch was purchased brand new by me directly from Steinhart in Germany in February of 2015 and worn very sparingly in rotation with many other watches. This is now a discontinued model that is getting harder to find.

I accurately describe my watches and grade my watches conservatively. The pictures accurately portray the condition of the watch; please look at the pictures closely and read the description before asking any questions.

Stainless steel case is fully brushed. Case measures 45.2mm wide across the bezel. Large signed screwdown crown at the 4 position. Lug-to-lug measures 54.5mm.

Lugs are 24mm. Case thickness is 14.5mm. Screwdown stainless steel caseback.

Flat sapphire crystal. Great dark grey dial with applied markers. Quickset date @ 6. Semi-skeleton hour and minute hands with inset lume. Markers and arabics are also luminous. Lume glows blue and is good quality.

Silver 120-click unidirectional bezel with lume pip @ 12.

Watch is factory rated at 30 ATM of water resistance (not guaranteed by me).

Swiss Made ETA 2824-2 automatic movement hacks and manually winds. Watch keeps good time. Full power reserve. Watch winds and sets properly and date sets properly.

Comes on the OEM solid link engineer-style stainless steel bracelet with solid end links. Double locking pushbutton signed clasp and machined deployant. Bracelet measures 24mm at the lugs and tapers to 22mm at the clasp.

Watch is sold as-is with NO warranty. All sales are final. Includes white Steinhart two piece outer cardboard box (one of the corners of the top half of the box is splitting a bit-every Steinhart box I have owned has done this), inner padded black box, all bracelet links, bracelet removal tool, hang tag and instructions.

Selling for $495 NET to me. Payment by PayPal or USPS money order. Price includes USPS shipping. CONUS only. Sale to trusted and established forum members only with solid verifiable references.

No trades. No international sales or Canadian sales. Serious inquiries only, no time wasters, please! Lowball offers will not be acknowledged.

I am a long-time member of the TimeZone/on-line watch community, buying, selling and trading for over 20 years. Numerous references including WUS, The Rolex Forum (2018 Pledge Member) and Good Guys on Watchnet. Deal with confidence!

Email with questions: subdials AT hotmail DOT com or send a PM.

Thanks for looking.

-Marc
MCV is offline   Reply With Quote