The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 13 April 2021, 02:32 AM   #1
SwissmadeTexan
"TRF" Member

Watch: SUB LV-C/Pepsi C
BSwanson great seller!

Awesome seller here ladies and gents! This transaction took some time and patience on his part. First I was looking to trade or sell my 2013 Batman for a newer BLNR on jubilee. I ended up selling my BLNR with a local watch dealer I know and sending him the wire for the BLNR he had listed here. All was fine and well the wire went and the watch came next day as expected.

As I looked over the watch I noticed a couple, very small (slightly deeper than I was comfortable with) scratches on the case of the watch. Other than that the watch was fine. I called to touch base and explain my concerns. He was very concerned about my happiness and asked how they could make this right. Whether refund or some money back. I slept on it and ultimately decided to go ahead and get a refund and look for another BLNR elsewhere.

Next day when I told them I’d like to refund he sent me a new label and I said I’d get it over to them ASAP. Then I received a call that they had a newer BLNR coming in to them with stickers still on that they’d like to send to me at their cost which was only $200 more. So of course I accepted.

Sent the first watch back and received the newer one dated April 2021 in pristine condition just as promised the next day.

Great to work with them and love my new watch!
Old 13 April 2021, 09:08 AM   #2
bswanson
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Sky Dweller 326935
Thank you for the kind words, we are so happy you like your new watch.

Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We can't promise we'll never make a mistake, but we can promise that we'll always do everything in our power to ensure our clients are happy and well taken care of.