The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 20 October 2020, 10:54 PM   #61
rootbeer7
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pereztroika View Post
Those accusations were false, as 90% of the other claims made by said individual. It's simple math. Where are all the fakes I was accused of selling? Where are all the people I was accused of scamming? None has ever come forward. How so?

The truth is the accuser was working hand in hand with a known Italian counterfeiter named Rinaldi in an attempt to discredit me. What a coincidence that the attacks only started after I exposed a qualified counterfeit belonging to Rinaldi offered at Antiquorum Hong Kong...

And let's not forget his relentless attempts to legitimize Rinaldi's obvious fakes.

Wanna see some of the fakes he tried to "legalize"? -> https://perezcope.com/2018/08/13/the...cles-part-one/

Calling out everybody but defending the undefendable.

Cheers

Jose
I've been following and reading your reports for a while and I can confirm your reputation has never been sullied despite various attempts.
Old 20 October 2020, 11:23 PM   #62
Tavli3
"TRF" Member

Watch: GMT II 16760
Quote:
Originally Posted by swish77 View Post
Some good points in your post, but I didn't read anyone sticking up for the dealers you mention. Everything I've read is pretty damning. Did I miss something?
No you didn't miss anything, just didn't want to hear it and agree the discussion has been going in the right direction as you mention. Almost got sidetracked with this Orchi BS. We need to stay on point and there's no place for excuse making shills. There's just too much money involved with these watches for that.
Tavli3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 October 2020, 03:19 AM   #63
WACHMIK
Banned

I hope you don;t go for it and i hope the answers you got over here are helpful
WACHMIK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 October 2020, 03:44 AM   #64
dbhak22
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: ♛
Quote:
Originally Posted by WACHMIK View Post
I hope you don;t go for it and i hope the answers you got over here are helpful
Your comments seem to be very generic based on what I've seen in various threads. It is clear you're not reading through (or comprehending) what the conversation is about before commenting. This leads me to believe you're just padding your "posts". I hope it's not for ill intentions; especially considering these threads are around folks being scammed and/or misled.
Old 21 October 2020, 05:26 AM   #65
tekno
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Tudor Snowflake
Real or fake 6262

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhak22 View Post
Your comments seem to be very generic based on what I've seen in various threads. It is clear you're not reading through (or comprehending) what the conversation is about before commenting. This leads me to believe you're just padding your "posts". I hope it's not for ill intentions; especially considering these threads are around folks being scammed and/or misled.

Something is cooking there, good eye. All his post are from yesterday, and there are a ton from an hour ago.

It would have been fun to see what he inherited.

Looks like you start an account, let it sit on ice for a bit then Marathon post a bunch of garble.
tekno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 October 2020, 06:46 AM   #66
Dan S
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Training exercise for Russian AI.
Old 21 October 2020, 08:38 AM   #67
ILuvSubs
"TRF" Member

Quote:

Well picked up. Looks a little suspicious. Hopefully the Mods will keep an eye on this.
Old 21 October 2020, 10:51 AM   #68
The Infinite
"TRF" Member

Does anyone know if there’s a pattern of whether crs appears on the case back? Is it completely random or is it based on years/dials/etc? Also what does the number under the crs mean? Is it just a fake thing? Any help appreciated
The Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 October 2020, 12:15 PM   #69
pereztroika
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infinite View Post
Does anyone know if there’s a pattern of whether crs appears on the case back? Is it completely random or is it based on years/dials/etc? Also what does the number under the crs mean? Is it just a fake thing? Any help appreciated
I haven't looked into it in detail but there seems to be no discernible pattern. Some reference numbers have casebacks with and without CRS, other reference numbers don't have it at all, for instance Ref. 6240, 6262, and 6264.

Btw, CRS was the case maker and is short for C. R. Spillmann SA.

The number underneath the CRS can only be found on the final batches of Ref. 6238 (CRS 2) and on early 6239 (CRS 1) casebacks. The meaning is unknown to me.

Cheers

Jose

Instagram: @perezcope
pereztroika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 October 2020, 12:48 PM   #70
The Infinite
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pereztroika View Post
I haven't looked into it in detail but there seems to be no discernible pattern. Some reference numbers have casebacks with and without CRS, other reference numbers don't have it at all, for instance Ref. 6240, 6262, and 6264.

Btw, CRS was the case maker and is short for C. R. Spillmann SA.

The number underneath the CRS can only be found on the final batches of Ref. 6238 (CRS 2) and on early 6239 (CRS 1) casebacks. The meaning is unknown to me.

Cheers

Jose
That’s some great information, thanks mate
The Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 October 2020, 12:59 PM   #71
Greglaw
Banned

This should not have turned into questioning Jose he knows his stuff without a doubt. It’s great to have a watchman out there and he’s been kind enough to assist me in some vintage purchases and I am very grateful.
Greglaw is offline   Reply With Quote