Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Miscellaneous Forums > New Members

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 7 March 2018, 06:49 AM   #1
unltd172
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex 16800 Sub
Just joining in

Hello all,

I am the happy original owner of 2 Rolex watches, a 16800 Sub and a 16613 GMT. I wore the sub through my military service, taking it diving, shooting, and jumping out of perfectly good aircraft...and it served faithfully. Lucky for me, my father was a watchmaker and Rolex AD (37 years through 2007) so repairs were easy.

I now own and operate the fine jewelry store he started in 1957 and continue his passion with horology. After being an AD for so long, we have just started to do some collecting of vintage Rolex pieces and will hopefully be able to share some unusual pieces here from time to time. With 60 years of Rolex repairs history, we have quite a collection of Rolex parts and bracelet pieces that might be helpful to some down the road (another long term goal to get that inventory online...).

There is a wealth of information on forums and I am just beginning to digest it. Thanks in advance for all the knowledge already posted here.
unltd172 is offline   Reply With Quote