The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 18 November 2020, 11:57 PM   #1
itrsteve
"TRF" Member

Excellent Trade Transaction w/ Nashville Watch

—— BS backstory stuff here——

First time poster, but I wanted to sign up and leave a note of how pleased I am with Chase (AU_911tt).

I’m new to the watch world with a BB58 purchase from a local AD this past spring as my first “real” watch. However, I now realize they’re just a gateway drug

Either way, I set my targets on a 114060 - as a buyer with a tiny purchase history from my AD, I got the courteous answer about being on “the list” and then the 2020’s got released - at which point my dealer was nice enough to let me know that she would try for a 124060, but it’s going to be a long time. Which I appreciated.

At this point, I start to open my eyes up to the secondary market, which opened up questions as who do I trust and if I wanted to do a trade-up with my BB58, how would I do so. Fortunately, Chase’s signature block on here said he was a cash buyer for Tudors - at which point I said “bingo”

From there I started reading through the mountain of positive testimonials and when sifting through his inventory, I found a near perfect 114060 from March 2020 which was priced very competitively. So then I fed my wife a bunch of wine and started planning her Christmas gift wish list then casually slipped by her that I was going to inquire on this sub. Success.

——Transaction Details here——

I inquired on this watch on Thursday evening via the website, I woke up on Friday morning to a reply from Chase asking to see some pictures of my BB58. I fired them off and got a near immediate reply (which must of been 6:30am his time) with the thumbs up, a VERY fair offer and an overnight & insured FedEx shipping label and I had the watch out by noon.

Unfortunately, the weekend fell so the watch sat at the FedEx facility over the weekend; however, he got it on Monday morning. Sent me the wire information, I got it out at 3:30 EST. His associate provided me shipping info within the hour and I had it at 11am the next morning.

Had this not spilled over a weekend we would have had a total transaction time under 48 hours, which is downright incredible to me. Also, I’ve never seen a package shipped with such care. Outside of the Rolex packaging was a bubble wrap mailer, then a perfectly fitted FexEx box wrapping that, then a sea of popcorn inside a larger box. I had never seen anything like that in my life.

Bottom line up front - can’t say enough great things from a trade or buying perspective. Will 100% be a return customer to Nashville Watch.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 114060.jpg (168.8 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg boxy.jpg (178.5 KB, 24 views)
itrsteve is offline   Reply With Quote