The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29 March 2020, 06:02 AM   #1
mrs_LA
2024 Pledge Member

FS: 1984 Rolex Explorer II 16550 Cream Rail Dial - Serviced

Hi TRF,
Here to offer a Rolex Explorer II 16550. It has an 8.3m serial, which dates it to a production year of 1984.

The dial, formerly white, has aged to a nice cream. Hour markers have white gold surrounds which are correct for this period. The texts SUPERLATIVE CHRONOMETER and OFFICIALLY CERTIFIED are spaced to form what is coined a “rail” dial. The hands have been professionally relumed by LA watchwords with tritium, the period correct luminous material.

The watch has had professional casework done by LA Watchworks to restore its original factory finishing.

The last service was this March of 2020 by my independent watchmaker, who has had over 18 years of experience with Rolex. I also had a new OEM Rolex-signed crystal installed. Included is a one year warranty on the movement by my watchmaker.

All paperwork for the services performed will be provided to the buyer.

I’m asking $18,880 inclusive of shipping within CONUS. For this transaction, I accept bank wire only. I am also open for a face to face in Los Angeles and Orange County. International shipping may be arranged, at additional costs.

I have plenty of references here on TRF, as well as other forums (I can provide upon request). Please buy with confidence. All sales are final.

Please let me know if you have any questions, either through PM, e-mail hello@mrsla.net or instagram @1mrsla.

Thanks for looking!