The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 3 May 2020, 01:00 AM   #1
ckpeters
2024 Pledge Member

FS: Breitling B55 Exospace EB5510H1/BE79 SuperQuartz - Excellent Condition

Up for sale is my Breitling 55 Exospace EB5510H1/BE79 SuperQuartz Titanium case and bracelet. While Breitling says this is a connected "smartwatch", honestly it's hard to call it that in today's true smartwatches. It is connected to your phone and functions can be accessed much more easily than using the crown and pushers to set the various time zones, timers, and alarms. It also alerts you to calls, texts, and messages so it is connected BUT it's truly not a smartwatch as there isn't any real message content displayed. Regardless - this is still a really great pilot watch. It's similar in many ways to the ever popular Breitling Aerospace but only better. The case is 46mm. It's light as a feather titanium you forget it's on your wrist and there are tons more features than on the Aerospace as well as the connectivity. The superquartz movement is unbelieveably accurate to a few seconds per year. This watch has almost every function available on a watch. This watch is in near MINT condition and comes in the original Breitling box set with all the goodies. This watch comes with all original boxes, tags, and papers.

I am the original owner. It was NIB when I purchased it. Since then I've worn this very sporatically in a large rotation. In terms of condition, it is excellent and I rate it 99%. Please see my photos for everything that's included (the charger cord is boxed separately). I've priced it to sell at $4,750 and that includes overnight shipping and insurance to CONUS ONLY.

I've been a watch collector for 40 years, and right now I am selling a couple of pieces that I dont wear to downsize my collection a bit - please no trade offers. Thank you for looking and email me (ckpeters1211@gmail.com) or PM me with any questions. Lots of references available.

Thanks,
Chuck
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (94.6 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (127.7 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (166.9 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (103.3 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg 6.jpg (101.5 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg 7.jpg (150.2 KB, 38 views)
ckpeters is offline   Reply With Quote