The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 10 August 2020, 05:41 AM   #1
tclassen
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex 16610
Panerai PAM00026 K Luminor Marina DLC Destro PAM26 Left Hand Triple Box Papers

For sale is an excellent condition 44mm black PVD coated stainless steel Panerai Luminor Marina Left Handed Limited Edition. The K serial PAM00026 was produced in a 1000 unit limited production run in 2008, and is accompanied by boxes and papers. Included in the box and papers set are: a serialized cardboard outer box, a black cardboard middle box, a large wooden inner box, the original warranty card, a serialized limited edition certificate, serialized hang tags, an extra unwon OEM rubber strap, an extra red calfskin leather Strap Smith strap with a generic PVD tang buckle, an OEM screwdriver, an instruction manual, a leather manual holder, a bezel protector, and a key to the inner box. The Panerai features a black PVD coated steel case, which is accented by a black PVD coated steel smooth bezel. The Luminor is mounted on an OEM black calfskin strap, which is secured by an OEM black PVD coated steel buckle. The OEM black calfskin strap contains some faint creasing, but shows minimal signs of wear. The extra OEM black rubber strap is unworn with no creasing. In addition, the extra red Strap Smith strap contains some signs of wear, but has a good amount of use life left. The Panerai features a black sandwich dial with luminous stick and Arabic numeral hour markers, black luminous hands, and a seconds register at 3 o’clock. The movement used in the PAM00026 is the Panerai Calibre OPII, which features approximately 56 hours of power reserve, and is keeping excellent time. The movement is running perfectly with an amplitude around 300, and is keeping excellent time. Overall the Panerai is in excellent condition and shows minimal signs of wear, with the most noticeable being some extremely faint marks on the edge of the bezel and surface level scratch on the side of the case by two o’clock which is only visible in certain lighting conditions. I would rate the PVD finish’s condition between 85% and 90%.  

Shall deliver for $5,750 or best offer.

Feel free to reach out to me on my cell (410-215-2269) with any questions or inquiries. Or message me on instagram @thewatch_guy

* I am a dealer and have a plethora of extremely reputable references on: TRF, Facebook, Instagram, and various other enthusiast pages / dealers.

Feel free to follow me on Instagram @thewatch_guy

tclassen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 August 2020, 06:41 AM   #2
tclassen
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex 16610
Bump

Follow me on Instagram @thewatch_guy
tclassen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 August 2020, 07:57 AM   #3
tclassen
2024 Pledge Member