The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 3 March 2017, 03:54 AM   #1
ukflyboy
"TRF" Member

Tempo and Time Ltd, London

I'm not sure if they are on TRF however, I wanted quickly provide my experience and views on Tempo and Time Ltd, London.

I recently spotted a 16233 Datejust with diamond dial that they were selling on their website. When I got in touch with them they provided prompt, courteous and honest service and provided a host of additional photos to show the watches condition at my request. Unfortunately when I tried to look more into their company, I couldn't find any mention of them at all, aside from their own website and their registration with Companies House.

Jonathan explained that it was likely because they were relatively new (only set up in 2015 I think), so with a certain amount of trepidation I completed a credit card purchase with them. I needn't have been, as once the payment cleared, they very quickly dispatched the watch and it arrived the next day, exactly as they described in perfect condition; I've very happy, there is literally nothing that points to this being a 25 year old watch!

So although I could find very little about this company, they are most definitely the real deal and I will be keeping an eye on their website for future purchases. For those that live in or frequent London, they also have a small store in Moorgate, although my transaction was over the phone, so I can't comment on what that is like.

Hopefully a little bit of info will prove useful for anyone else out there wanting to make a purchase with Tempo and Time but like me, are a bit nervous about laying down £1000s to an almost unheard of company!
ukflyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 March 2017, 11:56 PM   #2
Cloud355
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukflyboy View Post
I'm not sure if they are on TRF however, I wanted quickly provide my experience and views on Tempo and Time Ltd, London.

I recently spotted a 16233 Datejust with diamond dial that they were selling on their website. When I got in touch with them they provided prompt, courteous and honest service and provided a host of additional photos to show the watches condition at my request. Unfortunately when I tried to look more into their company, I couldn't find any mention of them at all, aside from their own website and their registration with Companies House.

Jonathan explained that it was likely because they were relatively new (only set up in 2015 I think), so with a certain amount of trepidation I completed a credit card purchase with them. I needn't have been, as once the payment cleared, they very quickly dispatched the watch and it arrived the next day, exactly as they described in perfect condition; I've very happy, there is literally nothing that points to this being a 25 year old watch!

So although I could find very little about this company, they are most definitely the real deal and I will be keeping an eye on their website for future purchases. For those that live in or frequent London, they also have a small store in Moorgate, although my transaction was over the phone, so I can't comment on what that is like.

Hopefully a little bit of info will prove useful for anyone else out there wanting to make a purchase with Tempo and Time but like me, are a bit nervous about laying down £1000s to an almost unheard of company!
This has helped me a lot since i am currently looking at a 16233 for sale by them on chrono24.

Thanks for the peace of mind.
Cloud355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 March 2017, 04:42 AM   #3
Cloud355
"TRF" Member

Just paid for my own 16233 thanks to this review.
Cloud355 is offline   Reply With Quote