The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > WatchOut!!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21 August 2022, 01:42 AM   #11
medicdj
Banned

The free spring balance works there was no power in the watch once I wound up the watch it started moving again and if I posted a video you would see its there and working. I bought the watch but was 50/50 on the sellers story because he put so much effort into the whole thing and I thought it was odd to go through all that trouble to sell a fake, I was saying I think this is a group of people doing this because of the attention to detail from providing extra Rolex items to the story and the Receipt and now the dealer the receipt was faked from is looking into the situation. I over the course of a week have taken the watch all over Southern California and I was trying to relay the watch was authenticated and all I did was remove the bracelet and see the wrong Ref number telling me its fake and I do not understand why the AD did not take the time to verify this. I purchased a loop and case back remover and spent a lot of time comparing this to other movement pics online and I did not see anything different and thank you to those for the input. For those on the balance spring as I said it moves and I verified it moves just like the gen one in videos so it is not just sitting there. I did not write this post to deceive or not have validity to my story, I was just posting my experience because to me its all hard to believe and I am the one who went through it and for the AD to carelessly pass it is dangerous.