The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 1 December 2021, 11:49 AM   #1
thegolferguy
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 218206, Vacheron
Rolex Daytona 116519 METEORITE White Gold 40mm FULL SET/COLLECTORS SET MUST SEE!

Rolex Daytona 116519 METEORITE White Gold 40mm FULL SET/COLLECTORS SET MUST SEE!

Priced at $55,000 shipped Fedex priority overnight fully insured with signature required. Payment will be taken via bank wire only and shipped after clearing of that. I will consider all trades. If you are in the state of Georgia sales tax will have to be collected unless you have a reseller’s license.

Do not miss the chance to join an exclusive club with one of the most complete collectors grade set 116519 meteorite you will ever see on the market. This set comes with both factory OEM brown & black Alligator strap options. The original caseback sticker is still intact.The timepiece is staying in its current condition and will let the next lucky owner decide if they want to polish it or not.

This set comes with the watch, outer green marble box, inner green box, red hangtag, matching serial hangtag, warranty manual, instruction manual, polish cloth, original warranty papers, and the extended 1 year warranty paper from the Authorized Dealer at the time of sale. The crystal is clean with no nicks or scratches. Check the macro photos to see the fine quality & craftsmanship of this piece. Pay close attention to the pictures as it accurately describes the condition. Mechanically the watch is functioning as it should. Serial numbers and names are blurred in photos only for privacy reasons.

I am happy to answer all questions about the watch. Just reach out to me via messages. I have many references in the watch world and am happy to provide as many as needed. Feel free to search my username “thegolferguy” in the Rolex Forums under the “Who’s Who” section and see ample feedback.

Reference Number: 116519
Bezel: Fixed 18K White Gold
Band: OEM Black & Brown Alligator
Case: 18K White Gold
Case Diameter: 40mm
Movement: Automatic
Crystal: Sapphire
Dial Color: meteorite
Functions: Hours, Minutes, Small Seconds, Chronograph
Year: 2004

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thegolferguy is offline   Reply With Quote