The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 29 November 2021, 01:47 PM   #1
Cyberbug
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex,Panerai,IWC
Watchshopping - great experience

I normally don’t buy from online websites or anyone I dont have good feedback on or dealt with before.

I recently bought a very hard to find New Rolex (NOS) from watchshopping.com.

I actually bought 2 listed in excellent conditions from different reputable sellers and I was not happy with the condition, not their fault just my OCD. Returned both and I decided to pay more for New (NOS).
There were very few out there worldwide.

Watchingshopping had one listed on chrono 24 and their site. Price was lowest NOS anywhere.

I was very hesitant, and they have mixed reviews online as they take a while to ship.

I had good communication with them online and over the phone with them, I was asured watch is in stock and upon request they sent me more pictures of the actual watch, full set with factory stickers.

So I bought it from their site, it took 2 days for payment to process and they did ship earlier than expected.

The watch was exactly as described and I felt lucky to save few $k

I looked for more watches on their site but now their prices seem to be on par with the rest of the gray market.

But I had a good experience so sharing that if you see a good deal from them, communicate with them and if in stock go for it.

Hope this helps someone in future.
Cyberbug is offline   Reply With Quote