The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 13 June 2007, 04:12 AM   #1
mickiratt

FS: Rolex TT Datejust 116233...8 months old...New Style...Mint!!!

Hi folks,

I have my beautiful "D" series tt DJ for sale because I am craving another sports watch (Thanks, JJ! ). I estimate this watch at 97% MINT condition. The watch was purchased new from a local AD in Canton, Ohio in November of 2006. It has been loved and worn gently at the office and out to dinner on weekends.

The watch has barely detectable hairline surface marks on the gold due to wearing under shirt cuffs. The inside of the clasp bar has normal scratches associated with this model. No deep scratches, gouges or dings anywhere! The crystal is scratch free and perfect. I would say the case is 98-99%! I tried to take some outdoor as well as indoor pics to show as much detail as possible with my limited camera and skills (Sorry, outdoor pics show lots of dust). The watch has amazing accuracy at less than 1 sec fast per day.

The watch comes with everything received at the AD, boxes, papers, books..etc, including the one spare link that was removed for sizing. The retail price of this watch is $8025 and I am asking a very reasonable $4699 including shipping via USPS Registered Priority with insurance and Signature Confirmation. PayPal with credit card accepted if you are OK to split fees and you have a verifed account with a confirmed address. CONUS only please! Also, I am not looking to trade.

Feel free to PM or e-mail at mickiratt@neo.rr.com with any questions or concerns regarding the watch or the transaction. Your satisfaction and my reputation is of utmost concern! I will gladly exchange cell phone numbers with potential buyers. I have TZ refs and 100% *bay rating. Let's talk! Thanks for your consideration.

Steve

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by mickiratt; 16 June 2007 at 12:21 AM.. Reason: price reduction Another price reduction!
mickiratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 June 2007, 11:09 AM   #2
newtamparealestate
"TRF" Member

Watch: GMT II C
wow, excellent price. Shouldnt last long.
newtamparealestate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 June 2007, 11:03 AM   #3
mickiratt

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtamparealestate View Post
wow, excellent price. Shouldnt last long.
Thanks, I have done alot of research to try and determine a very fair selling price. I am open to reasonable offers as well.
Old 16 June 2007, 12:26 AM   #4
mickiratt

Motivated to Sell!!!

I am getting alot of nibbles on this one! Maybe this will help push someone over the edge. I must be a nut but I reduced my price from $4950 to $4699 for the weekend shoppers.
Old 16 June 2007, 02:47 AM   #5
mickiratt

Watch is SOLD! Thanks to TRF and everyone who viewed and considered the watch!