The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 8 April 2018, 06:54 AM   #1
tvlaan
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 126719BLRO
FS: Omega Railmaster Co-Axial Master Chronometer 40mm 220.10.40.20.01.001 + 2 Straps

Up for sale is an awesome watch that i picked up just about 2 months ago. This is the new Omega Railmaster - non limited edition. It is perhaps the best value on the market today with its feature packed specs, easy wearability and cool vintage, yet modern feel. The model number is 220.10.40.20.01.001 which is the black/dark charcoal dial with some very nicely executed vertical brushing pattern on the all brushed bracelet.

Specs:
  • Bracelet: steel
  • Between Lugs: 20 mm
  • Case: Steel
  • Case Diameter: 40 mm
  • Dial color: Black
  • Crystal: Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
  • Water resistance: 15 bar (150 meters / 500 feet)

The advantage to this sale is that i am include 2 extra OEM Omega straps, making this the ultimate Railmaster set. The 20mm black herringbone fabric strap that also comes with the new railmaster and a recently introduced polyester NATO in the soft gray color (part number 031CWZ007565w - cost $160, but sold out at most boutiques). Both straps are in excellent + condition, show very minimal wear, and have plenty of life left in them.

Overall, the watch is in fantastic condition. Keeping time within Master Chronometer specs (+2/day last i had it on the timegrapher). A few faint desk diving marks on the bracelet and some light scratches on the back of the lugs from strap changes. I'd rate it TZ MINT 97%.

Comes as a complete set with 2 outer boxes, wood presentation box, signed warranty card (01/18), card wallet with 2 other cards, manual, hang tag, and 2 extra straps.

Looking for $4200. Payment via wire or add 3% for PP. I'll cover shipping via USPS Registered or we can discuss other options at buyer's discretion.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

(The face doesn't have a gradient, but this shows the brushing and color change nicely)

tvlaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 April 2018, 01:47 AM   #2
tvlaan
2024 Pledge Member

Keep the offers coming. Take $100 off if you don't want the gray NATO strap...
Old 12 April 2018, 07:18 AM   #3
tvlaan
2024 Pledge Member

Watch has been SOLD. Thanks!