The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 20 July 2019, 02:16 AM   #1
Mr.Rolex1
Banned

Watch: Submariner
FS: ROLEX DATEJUST only $3600

Hi Guys I am selling this original ROLEX, DATEJUST, Stainless Steel, Full Size, 36mm, Plastic/Acrylic Crystal, White Gold Fluted Bezel, and Rare Alpha Hands.

Reference: 1601

Serial: 882,XXX dating back to 1962, Case back stamped IV62.
(serial is intact but has been blurred out of photos for security)

Dial: Silver Doorstep Dial with Beautiful Even Patina.

Condition: Excellent, Thick Case & Lugs, Crystal clear of scratches, Fluted Bezel. Matching Patina on Dial & Hands. Caliber 1560 Movement was given a complete movement overhaul service by my WOSTEP Certified Watchmaker. (Movement photo taken prior to cleaning and pressure testing.)

Details: This watch is all original, dial is not refinished. Even Spotting pattern on the Dial. Open 6 & 9 Silver Date wheel. Bracelet is stretched. Bracelet will fit a 7.5 inch wrist. Bracelet is newer style "D Link" 62510 bracelet with 555 endlinks. Case back stamped IV62.

Accessories/Extras: This watch comes with only the watch as shown in the photos.

The Rolex Date-Just is an iconic wristwatch with famous owners such as Walt Disney, Clark Gable, President Dwight Eisenhower, Prime Minister Winston Churchill, Marlon Brando, President Ronald Reagan, Harrison Ford, Brad Pitt amongst other actors, celebrities, & heads of state.

Price: $3995 wired, shipped, & insured thru FedEx within CONUS

I have many references on this forum. Feel free to PM or email me with any questions. I have had wonderful transactions in the past with TAKUYA, briboxer, justrolexes, SohAIS, RLXtrader, btwatches, ELITETIME, and Matthew Bain just to name a few.

Email: Mister.Rolex1@gmail.com

Mr.Rolex1 is offline   Reply With Quote