The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 19 July 2021, 11:09 AM   #1
BillA
2024 Pledge Member

Endurance Pro - yellow

I had been thinking about buying this watch for a while. Been checking the FS forums for a while and NIB became available at a really good price so I pulled the trigger.

So here is a brief review after a few days of wearing the watch.

The watch is really comfortable, the yellow rubber straps does a good job of not slipping around so you don’t need it that tight. The time is easily readable. In fact it is so clear I have to tap the crystal to make sure it is still there.

The only small thing that is bothering me and I had seen some YouTube reviews on this, the red chrono hand does not line up at the 12 o’clock position and when it is in use, it does line up with some of the markers and some not. I never use the chrono anyway and I think I can live with it. If not I will send it to Breitling for repair. If it was an expensive automatic, then I would have it fixed, this is a quartz, and it does keep great time, which a quartz of this caliber should.

The yellow does not grab you by the throat, I though it might be a bolder yellow, but more of a mustard yellow. I like that the crown has the yellow on it and also the inner bezel.

It is very light weight, lighter than titanium and for a 44mm watch it is really light, sometimes I have to look at my wrist to make sure it is still there. It is a special material that Breitling is using to keep it light. It is scratch resistant and finger mark resistant. I do not see finger marks on the crystal.

The details are beautiful which would differentiate it when compared to a Casio or a cheapie. 2 year warranty of the watch, I think it could have been longer as compared to other watch companies like Rolex who does 5 years.

I have worn it in the swimming pool and I am sure could go deeper than that with it. It is a sporty, knock around piece so it is totally waterproof.

For 44mm it is not overwhelming on my wrist at all.

So that is a few first impressions.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg A04865E1-B25B-4CC4-B236-B912B31066A3.jpeg (264.3 KB, 742 views)
BillA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 July 2021, 12:04 PM   #2
RW16610
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 116710LN
Great looking piece, congrats! The design elements are true to the roots of this brand, I love the fact it has that logo and the heading / compass markings on the bezel.
RW16610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 July 2021, 02:31 PM   #3
philhendrix
"TRF" Member

looks cool, very sporty!
philhendrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 July 2021, 05:07 PM   #4
Generious
"TRF" Member

Great looking watch congrats!! I have been looking at the white one for a while now.
Just need to go and try it on and pull the trigger.
Old 19 July 2021, 08:19 PM   #5
BillA
2024 Pledge Member

I think I solved the problem of the red hand chrono hand not lining up.
I watched a few youtube videos to assist me in the project and the red hand is now lined up at the 12 o’clock position. I wish CS at Breitling would have told this to me, I was prepared to mail it to them.
Old 20 July 2021, 12:36 AM   #6
Shadow Play
"TRF" Member

A very sporty watch indeed. In wonder if they will ever release a three hand version?
Shadow Play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 July 2021, 12:47 AM   #7
BillA
2024 Pledge Member

I did decide to send it back to Breitling because the chrono Red hand and one of the sundials is not lining up, tried to recalibrate but did not work.
Old 28 July 2021, 07:18 AM   #8
BillA
2024 Pledge Member

I heard from Breitling today, they are fixing it under warranty. Will report back and show pics when received.
Old 29 July 2021, 10:50 AM   #9
MJ EXPLORER
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Air-King
Absolutely love it! I’ve been looking at these as a workout watch. My wife and I walk 5 miles per day and I hate not wearing one. Can you pm me with what you paid for it please? I’d like to get a real world ballpark. Surly good discounts can be had.

Anyway, congrats on a cool watch. I’d go yellow too.
MJ EXPLORER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 August 2021, 03:33 AM   #10
stockae92
"TRF" Member

I really like the red dial Ironman version. Congrats on the yellow! :)
stockae92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 August 2021, 03:12 AM   #11
nwalker001
"TRF" Member

Good choice with the yellow, easily my favorite of this colorful series
nwalker001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 August 2021, 04:49 AM   #12
BillA
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwalker001 View Post
Good choice with the yellow, easily my favorite of this colorful series
Thanks

Still waiting for my watch to be returned from Breitling, they have to center up the red chrono hand and the hand at the 2 o’clock sub dial.
Old 9 August 2021, 11:04 AM   #13
ks58
Banned

Great looking watch.
ks58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 August 2021, 05:10 AM   #14
BillA
2024 Pledge Member

Just received the watch back from Breitling service. They seem to have done a good job. They were able to line up the red chrono hand and another sub dial hand on the watch. the only problem is that they did not return to me in the box my warranty card which I mailed to them with the watch. I hope this was just an oversight and not going to be a problem to retrieve it.
Old 25 November 2021, 04:11 AM   #15
Tavli3
"TRF" Member

Watch: GMT II 16760
I’ve had mine for about a year now and agree with everything you say. Great watch and doesn’t wear like a 44mm watch. I thought it was just me regarding the band. I wear it where I can fit my forefinger in between the band and my wrist. At first couldn’t wrap my head around that telling myself it’s too loose but making it tighter always got uncomfortable after wearing it for several hours. Wearing it loose is so comfortable and as you say it doesn’t slip around and you don’t know you have it on.

Never noticed my red chrono hand didn’t line up either till you mentioned it. But I like wearing it with chrono hand off the 12 mark anyway so no service required.

Anyone with their finger on trigger should have no reservations you’ll love the watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tavli3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 December 2021, 03:34 AM   #16
PaulRP
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex & Cartier
Nice piece!
PaulRP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 December 2021, 03:53 AM   #17
BillA
2024 Pledge Member

Update on my warranty card: Fortunately I have a picture of it before I sent it in for service and they lost it.
A SA in Breitling store in NYC says he is trying to get me a replacement, it comes from Switzerland. I have been trying for a few months and no success. I even wrote to the president of Breitling and never got a response. The SA in NYC does not return my calls and seems to have more days off than working days.

Lesson: Don't send original warranty card to any of these watch companies for service, send a copy.

Edit: Called Breitling CS in Wilton, CT, spoke to a very nice lady who will try to get me the warranty card. This is the first time I am not getting a run around.
Old 7 December 2021, 03:49 AM   #18
BillA
2024 Pledge Member

Update on Warranty Card:

I got it!

They overnighted the card to me. Cannot tell if they regenerated the card or they found my original card, either way I have the complete package now. Learned a good lesson: Don't send original card, send a copy.
Old 7 December 2021, 01:06 PM   #19
dchang81
2024 Pledge Member

Wow didn't expect that. Was kind of different with Tudor where they wanted the original warranty card.
dchang81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 December 2021, 10:22 PM   #20
1William
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex/Others
I do like the watch and when I can pick one up pre-owned or with a significant discount I will make the purchase. Not sure which color though.
1William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 March 2022, 09:32 AM   #21
walds11
"TRF" Member

Nice watch Bill! You may have enabled me. I really like the light blue model. It seems to be the rarest of colors though.
Old 11 March 2022, 07:46 AM   #22
GST15
"TRF" Member

Watch: CHNR/YM/DJ/OP/SUB
Congratulations! Very nice
GST15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 March 2022, 08:53 AM   #23
BillA
2024 Pledge Member

As an update: I got the watch, brand new from one of the resellers on the forum in July 2021. I have worn it as a daily wearer with another watch that I have. Some of my watches are Automatic, some quartz. This is quartz and I like when picking it up after not wearing for a few days, the time is correct.
It took a little while for the rubber band to soften up. I think a little stiff to begin with. I have not babied the watch and I see no scrapes, dings, dents in the watch. The crystal is so clear, I sometimes tap it to make sure it is still there. I still gaze at the dial and like how they laid out the numbers. It is a large dial, but I do not feel it wears especially large so if you have a small wrist I think you are OK. I love the funky yellow band, it is just different! As I have said in other posts, I refuse to pay over msrp for any watch and therefore has precluded from buying Rolex at this time. So last year I add this watch and a Cartier Santos with black dial and black bezel and black strap.
Old 16 March 2022, 12:09 PM   #24
jnelson3097
"TRF" Member

I didn’t know that there was a green edition of this watch made for Watches of Switzerland.

https://www.watchesofswitzerland.com...-pro-exclusive
jnelson3097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 March 2022, 12:52 PM   #25
BillA
2024 Pledge Member

I did not know either. Looks great. I wonder why it is the same price as the others.