The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Closed Thread

Old 7 April 2012, 07:42 PM   #61
Andelain
"TRF" Member

Watch: ing your 6......
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2th DR View Post
Again, my thoughts exactly. I told the guy "Look, there are lots of people on these forums that buy watches and have money to spend and will never do business with you because of this, and his response was "go ahead and post!".
That was so stupid of them, it's hard to believe. I'm a past customer of theirs who's happy with my watch, and even I won't got back to them now because of this.

Old 7 April 2012, 10:19 PM   #62
2th Dr
Banned

Watch: Rolex
Quote:
Originally Posted by MP5 View Post
Sorry for all your issues. Next time please buy from the trusted sellers here or on vrf. There are also excellent pre owned dealers in Houston and Austin. Im sure in Dallas too but I never go to southern Oklahoma.
I have bought many MANY Rolexes from the good guys here on TRF, as well as SwissLuxury, DeMesy, and BernardWatch, and NEVER had a problem.... But I wanted this Rootbeer. Stupid me, I should have just waited until one came available here.
Old 7 April 2012, 11:27 PM   #63
train-time
"TRF" Member

Watch: All gone!
Sorry to hear of your problems with extremely rude and poor customer service. Swisswatchexpo is definately one place to avoid at all costs.
Old 8 April 2012, 12:17 AM   #64
DARK_KNIGHT
"TRF" Member

Watch: Cartier
Icon14

While you posted a picture(s) of the bracelet, so buyers can count links, don't forget that not everyone is knowledgeable enough to know they should "count links" , or to know how many links comes with a watch when it was sold new, so they can then do the comparison to know if the watch has "enough" links for them to proceed to buy it (pre-loved). Before I became a member of this forum, I knew less than "anything" about watches, and thanks to this forum, I've learned "some things". In other words, Not every potential buyer is a W.I.S., and an issue like the O.P. has (with your company) , really takes away from the enjoyment of buying an (expensive) watch, might limit repeat visits/purchases from your company, and certainly curtails other members (like mine) interests in potentially one day buying from your company.

While you place the onus on the customer to know every minute detail BEFORE they purchase from you, that's no excuse to be rude over the phone towards that customer. Good Service will gain repeat and new business (why am I even saying this to a Pro?)...........but sub-standard (shitty) and/or abusive post-sale service does nothing but undermine your track record. Some businesses might operate under the mentality and I am not saying that your company falls into that category , that they are so successful, it's no "biggie" to mistreat a post-sale customer, or maybe since "I'm the co-owner" and I am so wealthy already, what do I care that someone called to "gripe" about two links ............I'm too important !!!!!! Another boo-boo.........in my book.

Summary:

MAKE IT RIGHT. PERIOD.

It won't break your company and you might find it will pay dividends in the long run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake49 View Post
Hi guys,
Let me introduce myself. I'm the owner of Swisswatchexpo and the Rolex trained watchmaker with 20 years of experience. Let me provide you with the facts:

1. Please visit the website and read the description for stock #4667P. It's clearly stated "Original Rolex stainless steel & 18k yellow gold oyster bracelet with flip lock clasp. Fits 7 1/2" wrist." Also, you can see the picture of the watch open on a ruler. We have this pictures as well as the picture of the model, serial and the box to make sure the clients see exactly what they purchase.
2. if you would buy this watch, can YOU go check the picture and tell how many links are there? I'm sure you can! Everyone can! And giving the fact that we disclose the number of links, the picture on the ruler and state the size of the wrist it will fit, it's up to the buyer to decide if he wants to purchase this watch. Of course we're always there to answer the question before the purchase.
3. We all can agree, a lot of preowned watches come with the missing links (please check other watches we sell as well as the watches on different websites. original owners often loose the removed links as well as the boxes/papers (it's hard to believe for the people who love watches but that's what it is)
4. "Additional links can be purchased and added to fit a larger wrist size." It doesn't say you can purchase those links from us -- obviously we're not in business to remove the links and resell them :-)))). This watch was purchased on IWJG by me without the removable links on it, I had two links and added it to the bracelet. As you've mentioned several times (and I'm sure you've had this situation before) you can find and purchase extra links -- as well as I can, been in the business for many years of course I know a lot of dealers.
4. Our return policy -- we guarantee 100% money back no question asked if you pay by wire transfer, certified funds, money orders, cash or Paypal -- enough choices. if you pay by credit card, credit card processor takes 3% which aren't reversible -- the restocking fees not refunded. it's your choice which method to use as long as it clearly explained. And yes, you're right -- we're covered against the chargebacks in this situation.
5. The last thing -- please check all the pictures of the watch yourself -- you're knowledgeable enough to tell that the this beauty is in amazing condition and be a perfect addition to any watch collection. I didn't think twice buying it with 3 links short, I knew it will not stay long in our showcase:-)
6. As you see we try to put as much details as possible to describe the size of the bracelet and never had any issues with the clients in this regard, I should say we get a lot of compliments on the pictures and the description. If you can suggest to add something to BETTER DESCRIBE THE SIZE OF THE BRACELET, your help is greatly appreciated.
Old 8 April 2012, 12:49 AM   #65
Tridor
"TRF" Member

Watch: DD, DJ, SubC Date
Let me just say that the response of the seller is TOTALLY LAME! He is playing around with semantics in order to justify questionable business practices. If a seller knows that links are missing, then TELL THE BUYER. Don't presume that every buyer knows wrist sizes. And, then to say that additional links "may" be available, but not from us (the seller)? Are you frickin' kidding me? What a bunch of sh*t! I don't appreciate unscrupulous and misleading business practices, and neither should any of us. This is just plain wrong, and I think the State attorney general and the Federal Trade Commission should become involved. This is simply outrageous conduct that cannot be condoned or permitted to continue. Ugh! I am SO aggravated by the seller's purported response. Totally unacceptable.
Old 8 April 2012, 01:13 AM   #66
Spunga

Quote:
Hi guys,
Let me introduce myself. I'm the owner of Swisswatchexpo and the Rolex trained watchmaker with 20 years of experience. Let me provide you with the facts:

1. Please visit the website and read the description for stock #4667P. It's clearly stated "Original Rolex stainless steel & 18k yellow gold oyster bracelet with flip lock clasp. Fits 7 1/2" wrist." Also, you can see the picture of the watch open on a ruler. We have this pictures as well as the picture of the model, serial and the box to make sure the clients see exactly what they ......
Blah blah blah
Blah blah

Blah blah blah zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You should be kissing the buyers arse to try and reverse what is currently not a satisfied customer.

Do the right thing and get it sorted.
Old 8 April 2012, 01:20 AM   #67
dieseldragon
"TRF" Member

Watch: Ω & ♛
I think whatever you buy and wherever you buy it from, if it is used, it is used and buyer beware.

Maybe the seller should have disclosed there were not the full number of links, but he did say the size of wrist it would fit. It would be good customer service to provide the links, but then again 2 tone links are not cheap.
Old 8 April 2012, 01:24 AM   #68
SethBocaRatonPawn
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex Milgauss
I think both parties are correct in their arguments. Swiss Watch Expo, if selling a watch with missing links, should disclose in the listing that there less links than originally came with the watch. However, Swiss watch did post detailed pictures of the watch and state that it will fit up to a 7.5" wrist.

As a buyer, if I were looking for a watch to wear and my wrist was 8" I would not buy a watch that is stated to measure 7.5". I would also not complain when the watch came and it did not fit my wrist.

In any event, as a seller of many watches via the internet I think the best thing to do is strive to maintain excellent customer service. Even if you think your listing was stated and described perfectly you should give a customer a full refund if he or she is not satisfied with their purchase regardless of how they paid. Swiss Watch sells hundreds of luxury watches and to let one ruin their reputation is not worth it.
Old 8 April 2012, 01:48 AM   #69
DARK_KNIGHT
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethBocaRatonPawn View Post

In any event, as a seller of many watches via the internet I think the best thing to do is strive to maintain excellent customer service. Even if you think your listing was stated and described perfectly you should give a customer a full refund if he or she is not satisfied with their purchase regardless of how they paid. Swiss Watch sells hundreds of luxury watches and to let one ruin their reputation is not worth it.
Well there you go !!!!!!! Exactly the point ! Why tarnish your reputation over something so minuscule?
Old 8 April 2012, 01:57 AM   #70
Zirotti
"TRF" Member

Watch: Invicta
This may be unpopular against the flash mob in this thread, but the seller has not lied or mislead the buyer in anyway. He has disclosed everything. Accurate pictures, conditions, etc.

It would be one thing if the buyer asked the seller the number of links, and the watch arrived with a different amount.

If the buyer was unsure if the watch, which is listed as fitting a 7.5" wrist, would fit his own wrist, he should have been explicit with the seller.

This is akin to assuming that a used car you are buying includes 4 new tires, which in fact, the pictures and description of the vehicle indicate otherwise.

Some of the onus has to be on the buyer too.
Old 8 April 2012, 02:00 AM   #71
belk7
"TRF" Member

Mark,
I'm really, really sorry that this happened and that your enthusiasm over this watch has been affected. I've followed your posts for a while and know how much you love your watches and can only imaging how excited you were to get this one. After I initially looked at the web site yesterday, it certainly looked to me like the company had covered their bases and that, short of returning the watch and eating the fee, you were likely stuck (assuming there are no other issues with the watch, clasp, or quality of the bracelet as is). The fact is that the vast majority of people purchasing Rolex would buy this watch and only consider the number of links if it was too small for them specifically. They would likely call the vendor, inquire about another link, and then buy one. Very few would ever think to ask about what should have come with it to begin with.

I had one similar experience (long before I discovered TRF and the handful of sellers here that have since spoiled me with their stellar integrity and willingness to go the extra mile for us). I was shorted links on an oyster bracelet and did not know better because the watch actually fit me well right out of the box. When I decided to trade the watch to a trusted TRF member, he sourced two additional links and had them added to the watch before he ever listed it himself for sell. We ended up deducting his actual cost of those links from my trade value. While the end result for me was completely fair, I still have a very bad taste in my mouth from the original seller (NOT a TRF member but an internet based retailer similar to SwissWatchExpo). I just felt that my own lack of knowledge had been taken advantage of. One of the earlier posts suggested that you consider whether your pleasure of ownership could be affected by your feeling regarding this incident. I hope that is not the case, but it can happen. It I were in your shoes, and the shortage of links was truly the only thing wrong with watch, then I would call one the good guys here and have them chase down a couple of links - they'll llikely only charge you cost, especially if you have a relationship with them. I believe that I could take some solice in the fact that this thread has provided a lasting valuable resource for people to consider the need to count links, to understand how some of these companies take advantage of things like bracelet lengths, and the policies and practices of this particular company. There appear to be more than enough trigger words in the thread for it to show up in searches in the future.

I hope you can enjoy your Root Beer and appreciate how freakin' gorgeous this GMT configution is...
Chris
Old 8 April 2012, 02:11 AM   #72
Tudor66
"TRF" Member

Watch: GMT- Pepsi
Quote:
Hi guys,
Let me introduce myself. I'm the owner of Swisswatchexpo and the Rolex trained watchmaker with 20 years of experience. Let me provide you with the facts: .
Jake, what do you have say about the level of customer service the original poster experienced over the phone...? I think this matter should be adressed by you directly. Quite frankly I am surprised that someone with 20 years of watch experience would fail to mention this very important issue...
Old 8 April 2012, 02:29 AM   #73
Tridor
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirotti View Post
This may be unpopular against the flash mob in this thread, but the seller has not lied or mislead the buyer in anyway. He has disclosed everything. Accurate pictures, conditions, etc.

It would be one thing if the buyer asked the seller the number of links, and the watch arrived with a different amount.

If the buyer was unsure if the watch, which is listed as fitting a 7.5" wrist, would fit his own wrist, he should have been explicit with the seller.

This is akin to assuming that a used car you are buying includes 4 new tires, which in fact, the pictures and description of the vehicle indicate otherwise.

Some of the onus has to be on the buyer too.
MORE disclosure is better than LESS disclosure. Playing with semantics in this way is wholly inappropriate. Just like taxes are referred to sometimes as "revenue enhancement." Just like ketchup was once deemed to be a vegetable.

The seller admits that he knew the watch was missing some links, yet he failed or refused to disclose that fact. Not everyone knows how a watch will fit a 7 1/4" wrist versus a 7 1/2" wrist. So, why not subscribe to a higher standard by disclosing everything the seller knows about the watch (good and bad)? That way, the buyer can make a fully informed business decision that likely would have avoided this situation. This is not a case of caveat emptor because federal and state laws are in play here.

The seller should make it right and provide the missing links. Indeed, the seller has asked US to suggest ways in which he can better describe the bracelet size in the future. Here are the two most basic: (1) WATCH COMES WITH ALL [FILL IN THE NUMBER] LINKS; or (2) WATCH IS MISSING [FILL IN THE NUMBER] LINKS. There, would that have been so difficult for the seller to state in his advertisement? I think not, and this ain't rocket science, folks.

Personally, I will never even consider a purchase from this seller given his lame response, the lousy customer service claimed by the purchaser, and the seller's apparent and continued failure or refusal to make things right. I suggest that others here may wish to consider a similar course ... after all, YOU could be next!
Old 8 April 2012, 02:32 AM   #74
Mosco
"TRF" Member

Watch: I like to...
Quote:
Also, is this the same Boris from sale2day?
Absolutely not, different guy.

“A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.” - Hunter S. Thompson
Old 8 April 2012, 02:35 AM   #75
simonmcc
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Hi guys,

1. Please visit the website and read the description for stock #4667P. It's clearly stated "Original Rolex stainless steel & 18k yellow gold oyster bracelet with flip lock clasp. Fits 7 1/2" wrist." Also, you can see the picture of the watch open on a ruler. We have this pictures as well as the picture of the model, serial and the box to make sure the clients see exactly what they purchase.
2. if you would buy this watch, can YOU go check the picture and tell how many links are there? I'm sure you can! Everyone can! And giving the fact that we disclose the number of links, the picture on the ruler and state the size of the wrist it will fit, it's up to the buyer to decide if he wants to purchase this watch. Of course we're always there to answer the question before the purchase.
3. We all can agree, a lot of preowned watches come with the missing links (please check other watches we sell as well as the watches on different websites. original owners often loose the removed links as well as the boxes/papers (it's hard to believe for the people who love watches but that's what it is)
4. "Additional links can be purchased and added to fit a larger wrist size." It doesn't say you can purchase those links from us -- obviously we're not in business to remove the links and resell them :-)))). This watch was purchased on IWJG by me without the removable links on it, I had two links and added it to the bracelet. As you've mentioned several times (and I'm sure you've had this situation before) you can find and purchase extra links -- as well as I can, been in the business for many years of course I know a lot of dealers.
4. Our return policy -- we guarantee 100% money back no question asked if you pay by wire transfer, certified funds, money orders, cash or Paypal -- enough choices. if you pay by credit card, credit card processor takes 3% which aren't reversible -- the restocking fees not refunded. it's your choice which method to use as long as it clearly explained. And yes, you're right -- we're covered against the chargebacks in this situation.
5. The last thing -- please check all the pictures of the watch yourself -- you're knowledgeable enough to tell that the this beauty is in amazing condition and be a perfect addition to any watch collection. I didn't think twice buying it with 3 links short, I knew it will not stay long in our showcase:-)
6. As you see we try to put as much details as possible to describe the size of the bracelet and never had any issues with the clients in this regard, I should say we get a lot of compliments on the pictures and the description. If you can suggest to add something to BETTER DESCRIBE THE SIZE OF THE BRACELET, your help is greatly appreciated.
It even says it in this description:

1. Please visit the website and read the description for stock #4667P. It's clearly stated "Original Rolex stainless steel & 18k yellow gold oyster bracelet with flip lock clasp.

Surely "original" means original.
Old 8 April 2012, 02:36 AM   #76
Tridor
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonmcc View Post
It even says it in this description:

1. Please visit the website and read the description for stock #4667P. It's clearly stated "Original Rolex stainless steel & 18k yellow gold oyster bracelet with flip lock clasp.

Surely "original" means original.
Bingo!
Old 8 April 2012, 04:01 AM   #77
DARK_KNIGHT
"TRF" Member

Icon14

Quote:
This may be unpopular against the flash mob in this thread,

I don't feel part of a "flash mob", but I do feel part of a global family , known as TRF. Affect one, affect all. It could be me (next) as stated by another poster, so why should I just shrug this post off as , "well it didn't happen to me, so why should I care? I haven't called for their heads, all I've said is , I will NEVER EVER consider them or refer them, because most of my friends are not watch experts and would not know what they should ask.

Now, did you take into account the follow up "post sales service" , where the OP was yelled at? Over two links? It's petty. That's a "flash-mob-able" offense", to me (at least). Yell at the customer? It's 2012 ! News travels at the speed of the web ! Come on !

It's petty to eventually wind up on a Google search as "denying" a customer two links vs doing the right thing.

And then there is the part of yelling at the customer? Did I mention that part?

So no, I don't feel part I'm part of a flash mob and I would gladly commend the seller if he/she/they/them can reach an amicable agreement with the buyer.
Old 8 April 2012, 04:13 AM   #78
Zirotti
"TRF" Member

Watch: Invicta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosco View Post
Absolutely not, different guy.
Thanks for the clarification.
Old 8 April 2012, 04:31 AM   #79
handsfull
"TRF" Member

Watch: youlookinat?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2th DR View Post
I just did... It says it fits up to 7 1/2 inch wrist. My wrist is 7 1/4 and it barely fits, so I don't know if that's enough to go on.
If this is indeed the case, SWE needs to supply the additional link(s) to make this right.

FWIW: I bought a GMT from Astorlive on Ebay that arrived missing a link. I called Trent (owner), and he was incredibly gracious over the phone. I received a brand new OEM link within 2 days.
Old 8 April 2012, 04:36 AM   #80
2th Dr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieseldragon View Post
I think whatever you buy and wherever you buy it from, if it is used, it is used and buyer beware.

Maybe the seller should have disclosed there were not the full number of links, but he did say the size of wrist it would fit. It would be good customer service to provide the links, but then again 2 tone links are not cheap.
Neither was the watch.
Old 8 April 2012, 04:44 AM   #81
2th Dr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by belk7 View Post
Mark,
I'm really, really sorry that this happened and that your enthusiasm over this watch has been affected. I've followed your posts for a while and know how much you love your watches and can only imaging how excited you were to get this one. After I initially looked at the web site yesterday, it certainly looked to me like the company had covered their bases and that, short of returning the watch and eating the fee, you were likely stuck (assuming there are no other issues with the watch, clasp, or quality of the bracelet as is). The fact is that the vast majority of people purchasing Rolex would buy this watch and only consider the number of links if it was too small for them specifically. They would likely call the vendor, inquire about another link, and then buy one. Very few would ever think to ask about what should have come with it to begin with.

I had one similar experience (long before I discovered TRF and the handful of sellers here that have since spoiled me with their stellar integrity and willingness to go the extra mile for us). I was shorted links on an oyster bracelet and did not know better because the watch actually fit me well right out of the box. When I decided to trade the watch to a trusted TRF member, he sourced two additional links and had them added to the watch before he ever listed it himself for sell. We ended up deducting his actual cost of those links from my trade value. While the end result for me was completely fair, I still have a very bad taste in my mouth from the original seller (NOT a TRF member but an internet based retailer similar to SwissWatchExpo). I just felt that my own lack of knowledge had been taken advantage of. One of the earlier posts suggested that you consider whether your pleasure of ownership could be affected by your feeling regarding this incident. I hope that is not the case, but it can happen. It I were in your shoes, and the shortage of links was truly the only thing wrong with watch, then I would call one the good guys here and have them chase down a couple of links - they'll llikely only charge you cost, especially if you have a relationship with them. I believe that I could take some solice in the fact that this thread has provided a lasting valuable resource for people to consider the need to count links, to understand how some of these companies take advantage of things like bracelet lengths, and the policies and practices of this particular company. There appear to be more than enough trigger words in the thread for it to show up in searches in the future.

I hope you can enjoy your Root Beer and appreciate how freakin' gorgeous this GMT configution is...
Chris
Thank you for that Chris.
Old 8 April 2012, 04:53 AM   #82
2th Dr
Banned

Jake,
Sadly, your reputation has been damaged. Not just here, but from now on, when people Google your website, this thread will show up. Over two links. Best thing to do now is try to save face and either refund me the cost of two links or send me two. There's also the issue of charging me for overnight shipping when it clearly says on your website "free overnight shipping". At least then it will show you tried to make things right. I can dismiss the rude customer service after the sale.
Old 8 April 2012, 04:56 AM   #83
MoBe
"TRF" Member

Nothing travels faster than bad news,if the folks at SWE are too greedy to realize this then it`s their reputation that suffers,no one else`s.
Old 8 April 2012, 08:26 AM   #84
BOA
"TRF" Member

Watch: Meteorite DD
Assuming the links are not a profit center, then at the very least, bringing a watch "up to speed" to the same setup as originally offered would seem not just the best way but the only professional way to go about it. If it can't be offered as totally original, then a CLEARLY worded statement of exactly what is missing should be included.

As for links in general, if I have a small wrist, then I would usually put one or two away with the box and papers. Were I to buy a used watch with missing links and it fit, I would still want those links just for the sake of having them so that if I sell it, then the next guy has the option right out of the box, so to speak.

If I have a huge wrist, so that I always need to add links no matter what watch I buy, I could keep those extras I paid for when I resell the watch, or up the price accordingly, as long as I don't keep the ones that came with the watch. I don't think Rolex automatically supplies them for free to people with especially large wrists.

So far, I think everyone should be able to agree to all of this as mostly common sense or at least what is generally practiced in the most professional situations.

To read the reply of the company in question and conclude they didn't lie, there is still the question of inherent deception. Why not just say, "Two links missing?" How hard is that to do? The problem is that there's a tendency sometimes to temporarily overlook the obvious, and I believe the seller is taking advantage of that. Even with the ruler and the specifications and such, this may be following the letter of the law, but it certainly doesn't go along with the spirit, and they know that. That is what makes it bogus. They know it because with as many watches as they have sold, I'm sure this is not the first time they have had to deal with this. So by this point, one would expect that they would have reviewed their text and clarified it to avoid misunderstandings such as this one.

To stand as they do now on the letter of their own poorly written laws makes them look how they look: lower than top notch, and less than totally professional.
Old 8 April 2012, 08:31 AM   #85
aodizon
"TRF" Member

Gosh if they'd just give him the links or refund theamt of the missing links then this could've been avoided. I'm in the market for a Rolex now and this seller is off my list.
Old 8 April 2012, 01:22 PM   #86
dbphotos
"TRF" Member

Watch: your 6!
Should the buyer have asked more question? Possibly. Is the buyer being unreasonable to expect good (no, great) customer service when buying a high-end watch? NO!

Your response was lacking at best. As others have already pointed out, there is some room for argument about the "original" part of your description.

Bottom line, is that you have an opportunity to make this right and restore your good name instead of hiding from this issue. In business, a good time to put yourself above the competition is when there is a problem with a buyer.

Step up and do the right thing.

Rolex DD YG 18238 | Rolex 1675 Pepsi | Rolex 14060 |
Rolex Vintage 6694 | Rolex TT 16013 | Tudor Tiger 79280P on Shark strap | a whole bunch of misc watches
Old 8 April 2012, 01:46 PM   #87
Gaijin
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: ing your back.
Quote:
Hi guys,

Wow. I feel like I need to take a shower after reading that. Typical shifty sales speak.

Do the right thing already. The customer is always right. In this case for sure.

One of your staff yelling at a customer over the phone and calling him an extortionist. Unacceptable.
Old 8 April 2012, 01:56 PM   #88
Pep04
"TRF" Member

Watch: GMTIIc, Pam320
Quote:
Hi guys,

You want some help? Simple solution.

HOW ABOUT DISCLOSING THAT THERE ARE 2 LINKS MISSING??????: dummy:

That would have made this a non issue for you. Honesty first. Specially when dealing with a high end item.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -Benjamin Franklin
Prick #8
Old 8 April 2012, 05:06 PM   #89
dieseldragon
"TRF" Member

Watch: Ω & ♛
I think that this is all getting out of hand. If you buy something secondhand, it is not going to be as it was supplied from the factory. The size of the bracelet was stated and the pictures showed it. There are numerous watches for sale on this forum that show pictures of bracelets, some show the extra links or say that there are extra links, others don't.

If you buy secondhand, its is not new, so don't expect it to be as new. If you want that, then buy new.

The listing also has no mention of hang tags or other accessories it would have been supplied with, but you are not complaining about these not being present. You got exactly what you were shown in the advert.
Old 8 April 2012, 05:36 PM   #90
simonmcc
"TRF" Member

There seems to be Simple generic info when selling a Rolex one part being the amount of links......simple.
Sellers often boast that they are selling a "complete set" because they know it's more saleable.
Closed Thread