The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 31 December 2015, 07:57 AM   #151
Knappo 1307
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Sea Dweller
Quote:
Originally Posted by HL65 View Post
John is not only a friend for years here but one of the most honorable and trustworthy gentlemen here. Just got this amazing complete, mint 16750 from 1983 today. Watch wasn't for sale and came from his own collection. Great doing business with John and the man knows his GMT's!

Best thing is watch from 83' year I graduated HS...Most want birth year watch but for me this marked the beginning of a great road traveled!
Absolutely beautiful!!
Knappo 1307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 December 2015, 09:10 AM   #152
springer
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: GMT-MASTER
Ken, thanks for the kind words and your friendship here on TRF. It was a pleasure. Enjoy your GMT 16750 for many years to come....and break it out often!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Img_8790sml.jpg (91.8 KB, 306 views)
File Type: jpg Img_8795sml.jpg (71.3 KB, 306 views)
File Type: jpg Img_8771sml.jpg (39.5 KB, 302 views)
File Type: jpg Img_8773sm.jpg (27.5 KB, 308 views)
File Type: jpg Img_8806.sml.jpg (92.0 KB, 310 views)

INSTAGRAM USER NAME: SPRINGERJFP
Visit my Instagram page to view some of the finest vintage GMTs anywhere - as well as other vintage classics.
springer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 December 2015, 09:51 AM   #153
HL65
TRF Moderator & 2024 Patron

Watch: One on my wrist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by springer View Post
Ken, thanks for the kind words and your friendship here on TRF. It was a pleasure. Enjoy your GMT 16750 for many years to come....and break it out often!!!
Thanks John and enjoying it as we speak. Happy New Year my friend!

SPEM SUCCESSUS ALIT
HL65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 January 2016, 04:50 AM   #154
drefrank
2024 Pledge Member

Just completed my second transaction with John in about a month. Don't know how it could be any smoother. I think that a very important element in dealing with him is that you can have complete confidence in what he is telling you. This is one reason he has so many satisfied clients who would be happy to do business with him again. I know I'm already looking forward to the next watch!!
drefrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 January 2016, 09:44 AM   #155
springer
2024 Pledge Member

Thanks again Frank. It was my pleasure indeed. Enjoy your Tudor "big block" and break it out often.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tudorsm.jpg (69.6 KB, 278 views)

Visit my Instagram page to view some of the finest vintage GMTs anywhere - as well as other vintage classics.
Old 16 January 2016, 07:10 AM   #156
drefrank
2024 Pledge Member

Third time's the charm! Just completed another purchase with John. This time is was a beautiful Red Sub. As previously, he made it easy and enjoyable. All the information you need to make an informed decision is provided in a most congenial manner. John is indeed a valuable asset to this forum.
Old 16 January 2016, 08:16 AM   #157
springer
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drefrank View Post
Third time's the charm! Just completed another purchase with John. This time is was a beautiful Red Sub. As previously, he made it easy and enjoyable. All the information you need to make an informed decision is provided in a most congenial manner. John is indeed a valuable asset to this forum.

Thank you Frank. Here's a photo of that gorgeous watch.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Img_9025am.jpg (79.0 KB, 262 views)

Old 19 January 2016, 09:32 AM   #158
s2kev
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Vintage
I recently completed a deal with John and couldn't have asked for a better experience. Everything went quickly and smoothly from beginning to end. Deal with John in confidence!
Old 29 January 2016, 11:40 PM   #159
IS300STeeZ
"TRF" Member

I just recently completed my second transaction with John, this time as the buyer. Both transactions were flawless. I absolutely love my vintage GMT Master ref. 1675. John is considered THE GMT guy and I can see why... His customer service is also outstanding. He replies to messages quickly and his shipping is lightning fast.

Thank you, John!
IS300STeeZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 February 2016, 02:23 PM   #160
springer
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS300STeeZ View Post
I just recently completed my second transaction with John, this time as the buyer. Both transactions were flawless. I absolutely love my vintage GMT Master ref. 1675. John is considered THE GMT guy and I can see why... His customer service is also outstanding. He replies to messages quickly and his shipping is lightning fast.

Thank you, John!
Justin, I'm glad we finally met and got to do a couple deals. Thanks again, enjoy your GMT as I am enjoying the Wakmann.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Img_8548sm.jpg (99.9 KB, 235 views)
File Type: jpg Img_8550sm.jpg (98.0 KB, 235 views)
File Type: jpg Img_8567sm.jpg (66.4 KB, 234 views)
File Type: jpg Img_8560sm.jpg (45.3 KB, 237 views)

Old 24 February 2016, 01:38 PM   #161
arluha
"TRF" Member

I just purchased and received my watch from John today. The watch is truly special and rare in the most amazing condition. John sent me many images and went over every part of the watch starting with the dial, hands, case, bracelet and bezel. We had many conversations and he even pointed out the ding on the case, which I love since the watch is all original and unpolished. I couldn't have asked for a better watch and John made the whole experience special. Not once did I have any doubt from start to finish, because I new he's honorable and a trusted seller. This was not a small transaction by any means and I can honestly say that I can't wait to buy from John again. A big thanks to you Springer!
arluha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 February 2016, 10:20 PM   #162
nsumner
"TRF" Member

Watch: 5513
Quote:
Originally Posted by arluha View Post
I just purchased and received my watch from John today. The watch is truly special and rare in the most amazing condition. John sent me many images and went over every part of the watch starting with the dial, hands, case, bracelet and bezel. We had many conversations and he even pointed out the ding on the case, which I love since the watch is all original and unpolished. I couldn't have asked for a better watch and John made the whole experience special. Not once did I have any doubt from start to finish, because I new he's honorable and a trusted seller. This was not a small transaction by any means and I can honestly say that I can't wait to buy from John again. A big thanks to you Springer!
Congrats on an extremely special watch!
Old 25 February 2016, 01:26 AM   #163
springer
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arluha View Post
Leon, I truly appreciate the comments here and your confidence in me to deliver that gorgeous 1961 Submariner 5512 in the condition described. Enjoy your watch for many years to come! Thanks again!

jP
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Img_9725sm.jpg (87.1 KB, 223 views)

Old 27 February 2016, 12:21 AM   #164
nsumner
"TRF" Member

Watch: 5513
What can I say that hasn't been said? As usual John is a pleasure to deal with and consistently brings incredible watches to market. I'm always appreciative of his no nonsense approach and friendship.

I love my new GMT
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (94.2 KB, 209 views)
Old 27 February 2016, 06:57 AM   #165
springer
2024 Pledge Member

Thanks Nathaniel. Enjoy your GMT 1675 root beer two-tone - it definitively fits in well with your collection.

Old 29 February 2016, 02:10 AM   #166
shou.biao.kuang
"TRF" Member

Watch: means shou biao
Icon14 This thread is a...

testament to JP's (aka Springer) good name in this market.

I was about to post a new thread for JP (aka Springer) on a purchase recently when I chanced upon this thread which was started nearly 8 years ago! And man was I blown away by the number of posts testifying to him !

JP is the person to go to for your Rolex's needs as he has a very well rounded knowledge on Rolex vintage pieces, especially Rolex vintage GMTs. He never fails to answer the most technical questions and is always willing to help answer my queries even though it might not relate to his items.

Great communications which are fast and prompt and he shows a deep understanding of the stuffs he sells. Rolex Fans, buy with absolute confidence from this gentleman ! I am sure I will be dealing with him again

The pictures below speaks for itself, need I say more?

shou.biao.kuang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 February 2016, 04:26 AM   #167
springer
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shou.biao.kuang View Post
testament to JP's (aka Springer) good name in this market.

I was about to post a new thread for JP (aka Springer) on a purchase recently when I chanced upon this thread which was started nearly 8 years ago! And man was I blown away by the number of posts testifying to him !

JP is the person to go to for your Rolex's needs as he has a very well rounded knowledge on Rolex vintage pieces, especially Rolex vintage GMTs. He never fails to answer the most technical questions and is always willing to help answer my queries even though it might not relate to his items.

Great communications which are fast and prompt and he shows a deep understanding of the stuffs he sells. Rolex Fans, buy with absolute confidence from this gentleman ! I am sure I will be dealing with him again

The pictures below speaks for itself, need I say more?

First off, thanks for the comments Sam!!!

Additionally, I can't believe how wonderful that dial looks installed!!!! I never had it installed in a watch and your photos are the first for me. The dial is absolutely gorgeous and definitely one-of-a-kind.

Thanks again and enjoy your GMT 16753.

jP

Old 2 April 2016, 04:21 AM   #168
Jinson
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Older GMTs & Subs
Another a beautiful 1675 from Springerjfp, John. This is my 4th watch from him, and as always he comes thru with another beauty. He's become a wonderful friend and a great resource as I'm learning my vintage Rolexes. I highly recommend John and will not hesitate (and look forward to) buying from him again. Thanks, jP!
Jinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 April 2016, 05:46 AM   #169
springer
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinson View Post
Another a beautiful 1675 from Springerjfp, John. This is my 4th watch from him, and as always he comes thru with another beauty. He's become a wonderful friend and a great resource as I'm learning my vintage Rolexes. I highly recommend John and will not hesitate (and look forward to) buying from him again. Thanks, jP!
Thanks again John and enjoy your GMT 1675. The complete sets from 1967 are drying up fast.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Img_6152sm.jpg (72.3 KB, 166 views)
File Type: jpg Img_6127sm.jpg (52.9 KB, 164 views)
File Type: jpg Img_6124sm.jpg (29.4 KB, 165 views)

Old 3 April 2016, 11:03 PM   #170
Bunson
"TRF" Member

I purchased my first vintage watch from Springer (John) this week. It’s clear that John is the man when it comes to GMTs for good reason. We spent a lot of time reviewing different options and in the end I purchased the 16750 of my dreams. As previously noted by others, communication with John was excellent and he responded to emails/call lightning quick. Our transaction was flawless and he shipped the watch immediately. I couldn’t have asked for a better outcome. I will certainly be dealing with John again in the future.
Bunson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 April 2016, 10:42 PM   #171
springer
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunson View Post
I purchased my first vintage watch from Springer (John) this week. It’s clear that John is the man when it comes to GMTs for good reason. We spent a lot of time reviewing different options and in the end I purchased the 16750 of my dreams. As previously noted by others, communication with John was excellent and he responded to emails/call lightning quick. Our transaction was flawless and he shipped the watch immediately. I couldn’t have asked for a better outcome. I will certainly be dealing with John again in the future.
Thanks so much Ben. Enjoy your GMT 16750 - it's a gorgeous watch and set.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Img_0086smallest.jpg (88.0 KB, 156 views)
File Type: jpg Img_0122smallest.jpg (78.0 KB, 159 views)
File Type: jpg Img_7081sm.jpg (90.8 KB, 155 views)

Old 4 April 2016, 10:54 PM   #172
Smartyjones18
"TRF" Member

Received a 1803 wideboy dial and matching handset from John today, everything was as described, in fact exeeded my expectation. Thanks a ton John.

Happy buyer
George
Smartyjones18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 April 2016, 11:14 AM   #173
springer
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smartyjones18 View Post
Received a 1803 wideboy dial and matching handset from John today, everything was as described, in fact exeeded my expectation. Thanks a ton John.

Happy buyer
George
Thanks George. Maybe you can post some photos of the completed watch sometime.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Img_7984sm.jpg (143.3 KB, 141 views)

Old 5 April 2016, 12:53 PM   #174
southtexas
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by springer View Post
Thanks George. Maybe you can post some photos of the completed watch sometime.

I'd definitely like to see that

Follow me on Instagram @ccrolex
southtexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 April 2016, 08:57 AM   #175
drefrank
2024 Pledge Member

Just completed my fourth purchase with Springer - I've become a regular!

The reason for these multiple transactions is easy. As I've said before, John provides all the information needed to make an informed decision. His enviable expertise equates to info upon which you can rely. That in itself is so crucial in the vintage world, where those of us that are relatively new can find it very difficult to grasp all the variations - correct and otherwise. I've also observed that John's offerings are usually beautiful examples of the reference he is selling.
Can't recommend John highly enough. Thanks for helping me add four awesome watches to my collection!
Old 14 April 2016, 10:32 AM   #176
springer
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drefrank View Post
Just completed my fourth purchase with Springer - I've become a regular!

The reason for these multiple transactions is easy. As I've said before, John provides all the information needed to make an informed decision. His enviable expertise equates to info upon which you can rely. That in itself is so crucial in the vintage world, where those of us that are relatively new can find it very difficult to grasp all the variations - correct and otherwise. I've also observed that John's offerings are usually beautiful examples of the reference he is selling.
Can't recommend John highly enough. Thanks for helping me add four awesome watches to my collection!
Thanks so much Frank. I appreciate all the kind words and hope your new acquisition wears well for many years to come. Enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Img_0159sm.jpg (56.5 KB, 127 views)
File Type: jpg Img_0155smallest.jpg (75.2 KB, 134 views)

Old 27 April 2016, 10:27 AM   #177
Grazuh
"TRF" Member

I recently purchased a 1675 GMT II from John and the transaction was fantastic. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.
Grazuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 April 2016, 09:31 PM   #178
springer
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grazuh View Post
I recently purchased a 1675 GMT II from John and the transaction was fantastic. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.
Thanks Jamie.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Img_8094.smalest.jpg (69.7 KB, 115 views)

Old 5 June 2016, 06:02 AM   #179
Andy609
"TRF" Member

(Another) fantastic transaction with John (JP/Springer)! This time for a 1970 1675 (root beer) with TT oval-link bracelet. I think I'm one of the many, many buyers here who've come to rely on his honorable business practices and his knowledge, which as even the most casual reader of this forum can attest to, is amazing. A real asset to our community and this forum! Thanks again for the GMT! I couldn't be happier.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (84.1 KB, 94 views)
Andy609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 June 2016, 06:07 AM   #180
Andy609
"TRF" Member

And another pic (cuz we all love pics)...
Andy609 is offline   Reply With Quote