The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Audemars Piguet Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2 August 2020, 07:59 AM   #1
buffalowingjp
"TRF" Member

15450 vs 77350

Hi all,

Looking to purchase my first RO for my tiny almost 6 inch wrists. Initially, I was about to pull the trigger on a 15450 blue dial but after trying it on I was blown away by how HUGE it looked on me. Main issue being the lug-to-lug length overhanging on my wrists.

So after doing some thinking, I am now considering the 77350 in white dial. Unlike the 15450, I can obtain the watch at retail from the AP Boutique in NYC relatively quickly and after looking at some photos of it on wrist on the forum and doing a side by side, it looks like a much better fit. I'd much prefer a blue dial which they don't make yet, but could buying this now from a boutique put me in contention for a future blue dial version?

Either case, would love your opinions on the side by side I mocked up. One being black dot's 34mm 77350 on wrist vs. the 37mm 15450 on my wrist.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2020-08-01 at 12.28.48 PM.jpg (264.8 KB, 689 views)
buffalowingjp is offline   Reply With Quote