The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 23 March 2022, 07:10 PM   #1
x2046
"TRF" Member

WTS: Patek Philippe World Time Chronograph 5930G Full Set Unworn 2021

Price: USD 82,500.00

Description

This is the Patek Philippe World Time Chronograph 5930G. Founded in 1839, Patek Philippe has always been at the upper echelons of haute horology. A company that has always been privately owned, Patek has been manufacturing watches for almost two centuries without interruption. The company is currently owned by the Stern family, whose heritage dates back to when they were supplying dials to Patek in the 1920s.

While the Aquanauts and Nautiluses have experienced a meteoric rise in prices, they are best known for their complicated, high-end timepieces. Without taking anything away from the success of the Nautilus, it’s clear that there is tremendous comparative value in their complicated wristwatches given the prices today. In the 1920s, Patek created the world’s first split-second chronograph and the first perpetual calendar, and later, the first perpetual calendar chronograph. Rich in history with complicated timepieces, it’s clear that complications are in the brand’s DNA.

The reference 5930G first made it’s debut in 2016. It runs on the Calibre CH 28-520 HU, which is a new movement created to pair a world time and flyback chronograph complication. The guilloche dial is hand-decorated and the case is 39.5mm. As complicated wristwatches go, there’s no better brand than Patek and it should be a matter of time before collectors look past the hype to the complicated watches of which the brand was originally built on.

Condition

This Patek Philippe 5930G is in unworn condition and comes in a full set with the original box set and certificate. The watch is in full working order.

Specifications

Brand Patek Philippe

Model World Time

Reference 5930G

Case 39.5

Movement Automatic

Case material White Gold

Bracelet material Leather

Year 2021

Condition Unworn

Accessories Original Box and Certificate

Limited No. Discontinued

I am based in Singapore, I have some references which I am happy to share privately. I have references on Reddit / TRF / WUS as well and also sell on Chrono24 with lots of reviews. Price includes worldwide shipping.

Please let me know if you have any questions through the PM system or via my Instagram @dtimepieces or through my website D-Timepieces