The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 12 July 2020, 04:32 AM   #1
Bonecrusher
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex Batman
Icon20 Panerai Luminor Submersible 1950 Titanium PAM00389 Amagnetic 47mm w/BOX,PAPERS,extras

Panerai Luminor Submersible 1950 Titanium PAM00389 Amagnetic 47mm w/ BOX PAPERS & 2 BANDS-$8275.00

Condition is Pre-owned, MSRP was $12,500 comes complete with all stickers and original tags and 1 black rubber band and 1 gray leather band. This is an unbelievable Panerai with the color combination of black on black ceramic bezel. This model # has been discontinued and is P104/600,Easily my favorite PAM!!!

Panerai Luminor Submersible 1950 Titanium Amagnetic Watch PAM00389. Automatic self-winding P9000 movement w/ 3 day power reserve. Two part cushion shaped titanium case 47.0 mm in diameter. Panerai patented crown protector. Unidirectional rotating titanium bezel with a black ceramic top ring with graduated scale. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Black dial with super luminous baton hands and hour markers. Date window at 3 o'clock, Small seconds subdial at 9 o'clock.

Amagnetic and high resistance to magnetic fields, from a minimum of 4.800 A/m up to 40,000 A/m in the Luminor Submersible 1950 Amagnetic: a limit more than eight times higher than that required by International Standards.

Titanium-Light, strong and hypoallergenic, the remarkable physical, mechanical and corrosion-resistant qualities of titanium have made this metal one of the most valued in fine watchmaking, as well as a material of choice for the military, aeronautical and aerospace industries.

I have plenty of references on the watch forums and enthusiasts FB groups where i have a large network of satisfied transactions that can confirm my transactions with the highest professionalism and trust.

Luxury Watches make amazing investments and are also an alternative asset, I do purchase, trade and buy back watches as well!

If you have any additional questions regarding this watch or any others feel free to contact me, I'd be more than happy to answer any questions to serious buyers and offer any references for validation.

I will ship the watch fully insured and priority overnight with tracking once payment is received.

Thank you and Happy Watch hunting!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s-l1600 (4).jpg (32.1 KB, 108 views)
File Type: jpg s-l1600 (3).jpg (27.5 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg s-l1600 (2).jpg (40.4 KB, 108 views)
File Type: jpg s-l1600 (1).jpg (42.3 KB, 107 views)
File Type: jpg s-l1600.jpg (156.6 KB, 107 views)
File Type: jpg s-l1600 (9).jpg (25.3 KB, 108 views)
File Type: jpg s-l1600 (8).jpg (22.1 KB, 107 views)
File Type: jpg s-l1600 (7).jpg (25.4 KB, 109 views)
File Type: jpg s-l1600 (6).jpg (36.0 KB, 107 views)
File Type: jpg s-l1600 (5).jpg (33.6 KB, 108 views)
File Type: jpg s-l1600 (10).jpg (34.2 KB, 109 views)
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 July 2020, 02:05 AM   #2
Bonecrusher
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex Batman
Bump
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
panerai , panerai 389 , rolex