The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 28 March 2016, 03:23 AM   #1
tjjma
"TRF" Member

FS: Rolex GMTII 16710 D Serial Number Unpolished with Box and Papers

I’m a personal watch collector and selling my 2006 GMT II 16710, D Serial Number which come with box and papers. The dial is actually a stick dial. I’m the second owner and purchased it from a gentleman who barely worn it. The watch has never been serviced and the watch seem to never to have its back case cover opened or even polished. This watch came originally with the Black bezel insert, but I had it swapped to a Pepsi insert at the San Francisco authorized RSC in Jan 2016. While I was there I also had it waterproof tested and it passed. The original bezel along with an extra link comes with the watch. It currently runs within COSC. Also of note, the crown actually points perfectly towards the 12 o’clock direction when tighten (just like what’s shown in the picture).

I worn it for a combined period of two to three months. The imperfections on this watch are 1) there is a very small nick on the side of the case at the 9 o’clock position which is shown in one of the pictures. Hardly noticeable but pointing it out. 2) The bracelet has a few marks here and there from wear. Overall I gave the bracelet an 8 or 8.5 out of 10. 3) The back of the watch has some swirls due to the original owner resting the watch dial up with its bracelet touching the back of the case. I recently peeled the green sticker off so that’s why that part of the case where the sticker lays is so pristine. The surrounding swirls on the backside can be buffed out.

Selling price is $6,600 via wire transfer or thru Paypal with +3% fee charge. I am open for Face to Face transaction within the San Francisco or mid-pennisula area otherwise I can ship overnight within the lower 48 US States. Feel free to ask any questions. You may contact me via the forums PM system and I can respond with my phone number and email. I can provide references with top sellers on this forum whom I have made purchases from. Thanks for looking.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5722.jpg (78.8 KB, 430 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5711.jpg (84.7 KB, 433 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5715.jpg (76.4 KB, 428 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5716.jpg (61.1 KB, 415 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5717.jpg (53.8 KB, 434 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5719.jpg (85.0 KB, 439 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5720.jpg (84.7 KB, 451 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5721.jpg (82.4 KB, 455 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5710.jpg (70.8 KB, 446 views)
tjjma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 March 2016, 11:53 AM   #2
tjjma
"TRF" Member

Sold! Thanks TRF!
tjjma is offline   Reply With Quote