The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 21 February 2019, 07:12 AM   #1
RLX-lvr
"TRF" Member

Scammer Impersonatier

Hi

A scammer is impersonating Vinceb, Vince Bellisimo from Timepieceperfection.

Don't fall for it.
Sending out emails saying he got some good deals on some watches, and wants to sell them, saying they are his brother-in laws.

This is the scammer:

vince@timepieceperfection.com
917-768-4701

Phone number is a known scammer phone number.

Jeff
RLX-lvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 April 2019, 01:29 AM   #2
A.D. Merrill
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16333
Is there any more info on this? Vince, can you respond and let us know what is going on? The same thing happened to me and I was ready to ship my watch this afternoon, but now I’m hesitant until I get confirmation. Can you respond and verify if your account/email was hacked (or more specifically if you have been the one communicating w me over the past 24hrs?).

A

Search me in the, “Who’s who” section for some positive transactions. I’m easy to work with :)

Andy
A.D. Merrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 April 2019, 02:17 AM   #3
A.D. Merrill
"TRF" Member

Update: I called Vince at his store and sure enough, he wasn’t the one who contacted me. So, what happened is someone was sending off emails that looked like they came from vince (very convincing) saying “Hey Andy, if you have any watches you want to sell I’ll give you a great offer”. He offered me $9k and said he’d wire the money or send paypal. He said he’d email me a Timepieceperfection fedex shipping label. Then, last minute says his mom is sick and he’s flying to Florida and wants the watch shipped there.

Don’t fall for it (like I almost did). I may still sell my DJII but probably only in person at this point. Thanks for posting the original message (by the way, I received those emails too about wanting to move a couple Daytona’s and giving a great deal on them). I’d suggest anyone who does business w Vince (who is a great guy), call his shop and speak directly with him to make sure it isn’t one of these POS scam artists out there. I’m still pissed I almost got taken.

Andy

Search me in the, “Who’s who” section for some positive transactions. I’m easy to work with :)

Andy
Old 6 April 2019, 03:01 AM   #4
A.D. Merrill
"TRF" Member

Last post.... The scammer’s number that he used this time was: +1 (404) 975-2072 and the email address he’s using is: vince.timepieceperfection@gmail.com (even though the email’s signature line has the correct one, when you click on the name this is what shows). What a scumbag

Andy
Old 6 April 2019, 08:14 AM   #5
Jim Smyth
Banned

Watch: DD
Good for you Andy. Man I cant stand thieves! I wish there was a full proof way to make sure they cant steal from the forum members. The older I get the more I dont trust.
Jim Smyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 May 2019, 01:51 AM   #6
Euge
"TRF" Member

Watch: All Watches
Ok I’m thinking to get a watch from Time Perfection thru Chrono24.

In your opinion Is this safe?
Is Time Perfection reliable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Euge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 July 2020, 06:16 AM   #7
vinceb
2024 Pledge Member

Just saw this post now. anyone thats needs to reach me, my email is safe and secure: vince@timepieceperfection.com and my phone is 267-685-6488
My accounts are not hacked but I often see people impersonating me so be careful and make sure you're dealing with me
vinceb is offline   Reply With Quote