The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 30 August 2022, 04:10 AM   #1
sgtiger
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 126720VTNR
FS: Vacheron Constantin Overseas 47040 - White Dial - Bracelet + Rubber - Full AD Kit

I am reducing my collection and listing my Vacheron Constantin Overseas model 47040 (47040B01A9093 47040/B01A-9093)

This is a 2017 example, final year of the gen 2, with a white guilloche dial. This example still retains the caseback sticker and is in unpolished condition. The watch is 42mm in diameter, 9.7mm thick and features a stainless steel case. The thinness of the watch allows it to wear well on all wrist sizes.

This is a super complete kit, complete with all paperwork, tags, travel case, inner and outer boxes, fabric cover, VC passport, USB drive, links, etc. Also included is the hard to find (and expensive) extra buckle and black rubber strap option pictured below.

The watch is in excellent and lightly worn condition. There are no dents or scratches on the case or crystal. The watch does have some light wear hairlines on the case and bezel which can be seen in direct sunlight, although are otherwise difficult to see in normal lighting. This watch has the original finish and is unpolished, unlike virtually all other examples on the market. I have included photos and videos to highlight the condition of the watch. Also included is a timegrapher image showing the watch is running well within specification. The inner travel box is made of some type of rubberized material similar to red Omega boxes, and is exhibiting degradation on the flaps and black material.

Price: $19,995 OBRO. Shipping to be discussed depending on method and location. No trades at this time. I have extensive feedback on forums for over the last decade, buy with confidence. Please PM or e-mail me at sgtiger@gmail.com.

Video 1: https://imgur.com/cQDYeCT

Video 2: https://imgur.com/GsQZ8CD
sgtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 September 2022, 03:55 AM   #2
sgtiger
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 126720VTNR
Bump
sgtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 September 2022, 03:32 AM   #3
sgtiger
2024 Pledge Member