The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 31 July 2019, 03:39 AM   #1
GyromiteRob
"TRF" Member

Watch: Speedmaster
FS: Vintage 1960s Omega Seamaster 165.002 w/ 552 Movement - Just Serviced!

Hello! I am offering my Omega Seamaster Reference 165.002 with a 552 automatic movement for sale for $750.

It is a yellow gold plated version from the 1960's. According to an online reference of Omega movement serial numbers, the movement in this watch was produced in 1959. The case measures approx. 35mm.

The movement received a full service in January of 2018. It received a "quick service" while I was having the crystal and crown replaced (with genuine Omega parts) in June of 2019.

The condition of the watch is Good using Crown and Caliber’s descriptions though I consider it to be in fair condition for its age. There is a fair amount of wear on the watch case especially around the crown (from winding?) and either debris or marks on the dial. The hands have some oxidation.

The movement is very clean - see pictures.

I've not really kept track of its accuracy, but know that after a week it doesn't significantly need to be adjusted. According to the service timekeeping certificate, it operates at -2 seconds per day. A photocopy of the service invoices and the original repair certificate are included. There is also a printout from the "Witschi Time Grapher", but it is barely legible.

A non-Omega watch case (maybe lacquered Cherry wood?), outer box, a non-Omega brown leather strap and service documents are included (as pictured).

Payment: PayPal only. Not considering trades.

Shipping: USPS Priority Mail within the Contintental United States only. It will be insured and trackable. Signature upon delivery is required. I will pay the shipping costs and supply tracking info once it has been shipped.

First time attempting a sale here, but I have one watch sale using Reddit's Watchexchange with positive feedback from the purchaser. I have a long Ebay history under the same username: gyromiterob with over 550 sales with 100% feedback.

Any questions, please PM me. I have more pictures available if you're interested. Thanks for looking!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Omega1.jpg (211.4 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg Omega2.jpg (187.6 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg Omega3.jpg (196.6 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg Omega4.jpg (190.3 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg Omega5.jpg (121.9 KB, 35 views)
GyromiteRob is offline   Reply With Quote