The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > WatchOut!!!

Old 4 September 2019, 02:23 PM   #91
CorradoBrit
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by onshow View Post
Here are the photos you put up together, clearly the 3rd number you are covering up is a 6 which I have verified against punched papers I have. You can tell clearly it’s not an 8 as you are leading us to believe so it does NOT match the green hang tag that states LV.

Shame on you!
Maybe you need to reread ALL the thread
CorradoBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 September 2019, 02:46 PM   #92
edgware14
"TRF" Member

Watch: 18078
Quote:
Here are the photos you put up together, clearly the 3rd number you are covering up is a 6 which I have verified against punched papers I have. You can tell clearly it’s not an 8 as you are leading us to believe so it does NOT match the green hang tag that states LV.

Shame on you!
Why don't you read the damn thread before accusing our new forum member, who has only come here for advice and has had to repeat his story several times.

Some of the responses from members here have been embarrassing. Calling him greedy because he has the chance to legitimately turn an LN to an LV? Mind your own business.
edgware14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 September 2019, 02:46 PM   #93
onshow
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorradoBrit View Post
Maybe you need to reread ALL the thread
Hi CorradoBrit, yes i have read the whole tread and the other thread Zuber made about the watch. If i have missed something please let me know and ill appologise to Zuber profusely but all i can see is something that doesnt add up at all.
onshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 September 2019, 02:50 PM   #94
onshow
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgware14 View Post
Why don't you read the damn thread before accusing our new forum member, who has only come here for advice and has had to repeat his story several times.

Some of the responses from members here have been embarrassing. Calling him greedy because he has the chance to legitimately turn an LN to an LV? Mind your own business.
I have read the whole thread and the other thread Zuber made about the watch and none of it adds up. The fact that he takes a photo of only one side of the watch between the lugs and also covers up the serial number on the warranty papers should be alarm bells enough for you to realise he isnt being genuine.

If he has nothing to hide then show us the 3rd number on the warranty papers and the number between the lugs on the case. He wont show us cause they do not match the number on the green hang tag like he is claiming.

I just dont want poeple getting tricked into the fact that people may beleive its actually really an LV and try to buy it off him. These LV's are collectors items and people will do anything to get one, even lie.
Old 4 September 2019, 03:16 PM   #95
onshow
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kostas View Post
I don't know what pics you're looking at but I'm suspicious

1st pic - the box looks fake , the "8"s have been photoshopped , maybe the was one 8 and they've copied and pasted to hide serial , the watch is clearly an LN ,

2nd pic - the serial number hiding behind the watch punched out with holes , the third digit is clearly not an 8 , again its an LN not an lv

3rd pic - the booklet pshopped with the "8"s again but again I presume this was done on purpose to hide the serial, but if this was done who is to say the same person or op didn't photoshop an "lv" on the hang tag

4th pic totally unrelated to first 3
Exactly! If your going to start photoshopping pictures instead of just covering them up its going to put a huge amount of doubt out there and like mentioned above whats not to say the LV hasn't been photoshoped in also....?

Zuber appologies if i have this totaly wrong but all the information you have provided and the way you have provided all smells very, very fishy.
Old 4 September 2019, 03:19 PM   #96
edgware14
"TRF" Member

Watch: 18078
Quote:
I have read the whole thread and the other thread Zuber made about the watch and none of it adds up. The fact that he takes a photo of only one side of the watch between the lugs and also covers up the serial number on the warranty papers should be alarm bells enough for you to realise he isnt being genuine.

If he has nothing to hide then show us the 3rd number on the warranty papers and the number between the lugs on the case. He wont show us cause they do not match the number on the green hang tag like he is claiming.

I just dont want poeple getting tricked into the fact that people may beleive its actually really an LV and try to buy it off him. These LV's are collectors items and people will do anything to get one, even lie.
He edited the serial number on the papers and hang tag in the photo, it starts D88, he just copied the numbers over a few times. If he was trying to pull a fast one why not use something a bit less obvious than D888888?
edgware14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 September 2019, 01:19 AM   #97
zewill
"TRF" Member

Oh man... One of reasons I am so afraid of getting vintage items.
So much paranoia (justified, i must admit) in the rolex world.
zewill is offline   Reply With Quote